10+ Year Old Account

Forum Games Section: the Grumpy Old Man strikes again!

I think it would be a good idea if there were to be a Forum Games section (which didn't show up on the front page) for all those wonderful hurt and heal, one word conversation and the person below me has... games.

That way those of us who absolutely love said games and would love nothing more than to frolic within their loving, loving embraces all day long can do so.

While those of us who hate them can avoid them without them cluttering up the front page and general, among others.

Now... GTFO my lawn!
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Forum games section

Sounds like a good plan since I'm getting annoyed with seeing them on the front page all the time lately.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by The Grumpy Old Man
    I think it would be a good idea if there were to be a Forum Games section (which didn't show up on the front page) for all those wonderful hurt and heal, one word conversation and the person below me has... games.

That way those of us who absolutely love said games and would love nothing more than to frolic within their loving loving embraces all day long can do so.

While those of us who hate them can avoid them without them cluttering up the front page and general, among others.

Now... GTFO my lawn!

Agreed!

i'd make a petition and make Boub take a gander, maybe he'll make a new forum section

i'd sign it :P

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Forum Games Section: the Grumpy Old Man strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    i'd make a petition and make Boub take a gander, maybe he'll make a new forum section

i'd sign it :P
    Right after the one to have my rank remain Sr. Member regardless of how high my post count may become.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles
    Sounds like a good plan since I'm getting annoyed with seeing them on the front page all the time lately.
    They would still appear on the front page (unless you mean first page of general forums ofc).
    But agreed nonetheless.