Thread: Gears of war 3

Re: Gears of war 3

Me.. Neither.. Dom got a beard, female characters.. hopefully playable. Marcus not wearing a full armed breastplate.. Hmm.. nice

Was that really Dom? I thought so at first, but then I thought "Is it really?" 'cause he looks really different :O I cannot wait!
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Yup, its going to be such an amazing ending to the trilogy, I cannot wait for those 2 books though to see what happened between now and Gears of War 3.

However to those curious still the characters in the video are:
    Dom.
    Marcus.
    Anya.
    Baird.
    Cole.
    Locust.
    Lambent.

[quote=Slavemaker ]

is this confirmed or just speculation?
    I thought this too but some of the people look very different.

Xbox exclusives to win again. ;D

is this confirmed or just speculation?
    I thought this too but some of the people look very different.
    Confirmed by Epic.

10+ Year Old Account

That was Dom?! Wow... but I cant wait for it, it looks supar epic!

I hear somewhere that the lambent are gonna be the majority of enemies in GoW3, pretty sweet like the one in the trailer. Hopefully this game will answer all the questions given in goW2 like, where the sires came from? What about Marcus's dad?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima
    I hear somewhere that the lambent are gonna be the majority of enemies in GoW3, pretty sweet like the one in the trailer. Hopefully this game will answer all the questions given in goW2 like, where the sires came from? What about Marcus's dad?
    **SPOILER**

I thought that it was explained in the game that the sires were supposed to be the future of humanitys evolution by the fellows in the research station who tokk a few of them to Mount Kadar were they broke free and mutated into the locust, killing the scientists in the process. And that that is the reson why the locust stronghold "Nexus" is under Mount Kadar.

From what I've heard and looked into, they aren't "our" humanity. It's like humans in star wars. anyhow, yeah Dom got a beard because HE LOST HIS WIFE AND HAS BECOME MAX PAYNE 3, but looks cool anyhow'. Female character just looks dumb and I can guarantee that she'll just be obnoxious. I guess it makes sense since humanity is getting so fucked, but whatever.

Also, I can't wait to see what the last Carmine is like. I actually really liked him in Gears 2.

whoops, misread your post. thought you said that you thought, ah never mind.

This is looking good. I hope the last Carmine is a total badass that freakin survives. Carmine dying AGAIN would be kinda repetitive.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    HE LOST HIS WIFE
    He shot her in the head /sadface
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

looking forward to it, took me a while to get into GoW2 (like a year before i gave it any real play time!) and was JUST getting to the point where i was won over when it ended - kinda busts my balls every time i play it and forget about the double tap reload :-X
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.