Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Favorite Wotlk raid or dungeon

Sorry, Icecrown citadel wins for me. Ulduar second

Cant go into details on what encoutner I like the most, because wotlk have had so many good ones imo.

Deleted

1.) Naxx (for about 5 clear-runs, than it got kinda nerve wracking...)
    2.) Ulduar
    3.) ICC
    4.) OS
    5.) OL
    6.) EoE
    7.) TotC

Ulduar; everything else didn't bother me or come to my liking as much as BC or Vanilla Raids/Dungeons. Those were the shit.
    Vojka: You've got to tank a set amount of mobs everytime.
    Maskara: I'm Prot, I can do whatever. If Arms can do it, Prot can do it better. Nuff said. /thread
    Vojka: Lol, cept damage.
    Maskara: Basically.

Oculus - Pre Nerf, when it was a slight challenge.
    Halls of Reflection with a bad group, always makes me smile.

Favorite Raid - Ulduar by -far.- It's probably the best designed raid for WoTLK, great fights, fun, and not-so-fun Hardmodes. <3 Heroric Mimiron, Yogg-Saron, Heroric Steelbreaker still brings me laughs. Plus I enjoy Lore so Ulduar wins there, compared to ICC. "BLEH LICH KING RARARA *Instant kill raid* LOLOLOL, Oh, Hi Tirion."

Eh, second is ICC, ToC<10> and Naxx, just because I like sitting there and watching stuff die which was much harder in Vanilla WoW, that, and easy badges for your alts.

Really enjoyed Ulduar.
    ICC comes as a close second though.

I really hate the Ulduar rose-colored goggles that have showed up ever since TOC came out.

I got my 10m drake back in July, when it was difficult, did Algalon, did plenty of 25m hard modes, but the instance still wasn't the best.

For one thing, putting in the most aggravating, boring, guild-killing trash ever invented before TWO separate bosses in the instance is a HUGE negative for Ulduar.

Not to mention Flame Levi..... doing anything other than 0 or 4 towers was retarded and took WAY too long.

The reason for us going to Ulduar was so unclear as well, in game it was almost as bad as TOC.

If you go back to when Ulduar was actually out, there was just as much crying as there is now, about trash, about difficulty, about accessibility, etc....

So stop being blind sheep, Ulduar wasn't the greatest instance ever, it was just followed by the worst instance ever.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Deleted

Icecrown Citadel by FAR!

Ulduar was alot of fun. I especially liked the way that the hardmodes were activated and how they were often so much different then the original fight. Also Fire Fighter ( Mimiron Hardmode) was a great fight.
    I hope to see more raids with the HMs activated in "Ulduar Style" in Cata.
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.