Thread: DPS Help

DPS Help

So, i got into my first ICC 10 man yesterday. It was well after midnight when we started, i knew it would be a wasted ID. Still, i just wanted to see the instance for a bit.

I canceled my account before Ulduar came out and have only reactivated it for a month, which I spent in heroics farming badges ( which explains the frost part of my talents to support Blizzard spam... ). I have yet to see the new Onyxia or ICC. Been to ToC only once. Do the PvP boss quite regularly though. All in PuG's since i dont have a guild any more.

Anyway, i wouldnt get over 4500 dps on Mark'gar and i am wondering if this is only because of my equip. So please have a look and tell me what i am doing wrong

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...en&n=Twoflower

Any input would be appreciated.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Re: DPS Help

First to note, Marrowgar in 10man first time in the instance is not a boss where you get get huge DPS numbers.

Second to note, unless you had a Dranei Boomkin/ShPriest then you were well under hit cap.

Gear and enchants and gemming looks ok considering your time off.

You have screwed your talent tree royally. 0/3 in torment the week . You just lost 12% DPS raid/heroics. check out the FAQ for a good build.

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleMuffin
    First to note, Marrowgar in 10man first time in the instance is not a boss where you get get huge DPS numbers.
    Still, what is the DPS i could expect in maximum from a Patchwerk like tank & spank fight ? Am i anywhere near there with ca. 5k dps ?

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleMuffin
    You have screwed your talent tree royally. 0/3 in torment the week . You just lost 12% DPS raid/heroics. check out the FAQ for a good build.
    You are royally right. I put this talent build together in quite a hurry after reactivating my account. I didnt know that all tank classes have something that is considered a snare. A little search showed me threads from all over last year discussing this again and again ^^ Will rebuild according to the FAQ tonight when i get home. Thanks for that.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower
    Still, what is the DPS i could expect in maximum from a Patchwerk like tank & spank fight ? Am i anywhere near there with ca. 5k dps ?
    With the rebuild, and assuming you get hit capped in that raid. probably 5.5k-6k with decent buffs.

respecced and got a lucky invite into icc 25. Just did 5500 on Marrowgar and 6600 on lady frostwhisper. On my first time there

Thanks again
    Ecce homo ergo elk