Tree of Life in cata...

Mods pls move to Druid Forums if not ok here..........

This is my resto Druid brain storm. I play a Druid as my main but I dont really play resto, take that into consideration*

Tree of Life form - 15min CD - no mana cost (read on)

The Druid roots them self into the ground becoming a tree of life for 30 sec. The Druid gains increased damage reduction, health and Mana regen in this form (think a lot less regen than say evo...maybe 50% mana over the coarse of the effect (30sec) and health regen like 1 or 2 HoTs) and the use of tree of Life specific abilities and cannot be interrupted while using them. The tree cannot heal it self

Tree of life abilities :

Renewing Aura: This would be a channeled spell but different....it would constantly consume mana but be an AoE heal for 40yds around the tree. Think of it a super tranquility but the tree could OOM on this if used too long.

Sprout Grove: The Tree targets an area to sprout a living grove that is 10yds wide. Friendly targets within the grove are instantly healed for (x-y). The grove remains in place for 10 sec reducing all dmg done to friendly targets within by (x%) as long as the grove stands. (this would be the tree's big heal, it wouldn't have a CD and has a moderate mana cost. Grove protection would not stack but recasts on the same area would renew the grove duration.

Regeneration: Passive, targets that are healed by Renewing Aura or Sprout grove that are below 50% health gain regeneration, healing them for 20% of their max health over 15 sec

Seed of rebirth: The Tree plants a seed of rebirth in a fallen ally. The seed starts a 5% health of the target. If the seed is healed to full the target is reborn with full health and 50% mana. Seeds last 5 sec. This spell has a 10 sec CD. ( the idea behind this is that the tree can seed a target and spend alot of its mana resurecting it, or can plant a seed and have the raid focus to get them up. The CD means that its possible to resurect 2 ppl with 1 tree CD but it would take raid cooridination and mana expense.)

......once again, the tree cannot heal it self, it has passive regen. So this would be interesting in a pvp situation. Do I turtle in tree and risk being focused or keep moving? In a raid the tree would be stuck in place and couldnt move from AoE/adds so using it could be problematic there too. (how would it be used on LKHM 25 for instance)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tree of Life in cata...

Take it to the official suggestion forums... tbh reading over it i doubt and of it would even get a second look.

p.s the druid mods are getting annoyed with all the dam ToL thread.