Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Paladin Preview is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Ðuracell
    Mass res!
    This is going to be one of the new guild talents.

Don't believe it...

Pallies gunna be getting big changes, mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank
    Don't believe it...

Pallies gunna be getting big changes, mon!
    like, pink interrupt of holyness of righteous slam of divine shieldstorm.
    or probably, Brand New™ Single Target Spell.
    and ofcourse, *Another like-Warrior Ability Which For Some Reason Turns To Be Passive*
    /care to wager?

Any idea what time they plan on posting this stuff?
    I can hardly wait to see my fate as a retadin Something tells me they are going to listen to the ppl that "QQ Faceroll", even though our "faceroll" is 6+ ability's vs several classes that have 2 button rotations *cough* arcane mage *cough*, and yes I have played an arc mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom
    Anyone else get the feeling that they moved up Paladin preview because they want to start the beta on Friday?
    Yes.

Well, at least that's what I want to believe. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Pink champions... made me giggle
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

[quote=Boubouille ]
    Update - Paladin Preview scheduled for April 14 in the US as well, it means we will most likely see it live early tomorrow in the US.

Paladin Preview is Coming
    Originally Posted by Wryxian (Blue Tracker)
    We appreciate all of our pink champions waiting just a bit longer to get their preview. While we had initially announced that we were planning to post the Paladin preview on Friday, April 16 we’re unfortunately not going to be able to release the preview on that date.

Instead it will be posted Wednesday, April 14!

TOMORROW YAAAAAAAY!

*huggles Blizz*

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin
    Yes.

Well, at least that's what I want to believe. :P
    That is what we all want to believe, if it would only be true .

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

SOOOOoooo.. the big day aye ? i look forward to seeing all the QQ'ers lal

"I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor."

Mooie <Angelic Outkasts> - EU-Dragonblight

MMO-C quote
    [blizzquote="Wryxian;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/13179808051/paladin-preview-is-coming/]We appreciate all of our [size=4][color=pink]pink champions[/color][/size] waiting just a bit longer to get their preview.[/blizzquote"]

Blue tracker quote

We are thankful for all the paladins and their patience in having to wait just a bit longer than others to get their Cataclysm class preview.
    LOL, they love us Also whats up with post changing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Second
    MMO-C quote
    [blizzquote="Wryxian;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/13179808051/paladin-preview-is-coming/]We appreciate all of our [size=4][color=pink]pink champions[/color][/size] waiting just a bit longer to get their preview.[/blizzquote"]

Blue tracker quote

We are thankful for all the paladins and their patience in having to wait just a bit longer than others to get their Cataclysm class preview.
    LOL, they love us Also whats up with post changing ?

oh snap~

when preview is available mhm?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kudia
    Priests were priests....nothing scary there.

Shaman were same as priests but for indians.

Paladins on the other hand were a legendary group of 12 individuals who smitted the evil Saracen horde while doing good deeds with Charlemagne.
    Oh, how misinformed you are.

Priests, Shamans, and Druids of old, did some FUCKING SCARY THINGS. Things with innards, sacrifices, lots of blood and gibs, organs, eating them, reading stuff from them, cutting out hearts of living people, the inquisition (NOBODY EXPECTS IT!), etc. While priests and "spirit healers" in general were kinda the "wise guys" compared to the common people of old, those common people had lots of things to fear from them.

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Oh, how misinformed you are.

Priests, Shamans, and Druids of old, did some FUCKING SCARY THINGS. Things with innards, sacrifices, lots of blood and gibs, organs, eating them, reading stuff from them, cutting out hearts of living people, the inquisition (NOBODY EXPECTS IT!), etc. While priests and "spirit healers" in general were kinda the "wise guys" compared to the common people of old, those common people had lots of things to fear from them.

priests and shamans were both the spiritual guides of the people, they were wise. priest got slapped around by paladins if they got out of order when they did their crusades because the king would send them on a holy crusade to bitch slap any other that stepped out of line. if a priest said "and god says the king is wrong" the paladin would beat the crap out of the priest and say "who is wrong?!" and the priest would cry. the shamans had no one to put them in their place if they went corrupt.