Proffesions as a paladin.

Hi there i dont know if anyone asked this before actually, but I am going to

Is there any really good proffesions for a paladin?
    if so which are they and why? ???

General about my paladin: I'm going to be prot/holy most likely when i reach lvl 80, and then i would go Holy pvp and Prot PvE..

Thanks for the answear and if anyone is interessted to see my paladin, and maybe correct it then here is the armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...oon&cn=Ezikiel. ;D

Thanks for the answear x)

Paladin professions

General about my paladin: I'm going to be prot/holy most likely when i reach lvl 80, and then i would go Holy pvp and Prot PvE..

Thanks for the answear and if anyone is interessted to see my paladin, and maybe correct it then here is the armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...oon&cn=Ezikiel. ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin professions

Quote Originally Posted by Namy
    Hi there i dont know if anyone asked this before actually
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search/

Re: Proffesions as a paladin.

JC and Blacksmith. As Ret, the strength bonus on the Dragon's eyes and two extra epic slots are amazing (+82 strength total). I chose JC and Enchanting though, as I get much more use and money from enchanting. The attack power on the rings isn't quite the 40 strength from the two BS slots, but it's close (+42 strength and +80 AP).

For holy, you'd get +82 intellect...tank, not sure +82 stam? Holy as JC/Enchant,you get +42 intellect and +80 sp.

10+ Year Old Account

Before this gets closed....

LULZ

Short answer is, it dosen't matter, do what you want.

Long answer, JC + something would be ideal, JC + BS is a great combo but pick what you like.

JC molds to all your specs, Enchanting will help all of your specs, as will BS. I personally leveled as JC/Ench and then dropped enchanting for Engineering. The bonuses between professions make the difference between ~10 dps as ret, ~100 hp as prot and ~100 mana as holy. Personally, I'd take my rocket boots and parachute cloak, and rocket gloves(pvp)/armor gloves(prot)/haste gloves(holy/ret) over 10 dps, 100 hp or 100 mana.

Eng/ JC

my reasons are engineering gives you the buff to gloves 340 haste( faster to get your 5 stacks) boots 24 crit ( more then 12crit-12 hit enchant) and as well your cape you get 24 agility ( enchant cape gives 23 agility)

For jewlcrafting - you get your 3 dragon stone gem cuts ( 3X 34 STR GEMS)

10+ Year Old Account

I am holy/prot for my 2 specs, so I prefer my JC/BS. For a while, I was JC/Enchanting, but enchanting really doesn't do anything special for holy pallies, giving us only the spellpower enchant to rings, and with spellpower being one of our least sought after stats, was ineffective. So I switched to BS where I could throw some extra int gems into my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Namy

Go Alc for Port paladin: infinite pulls in 5 mans with the endless mana pot between each pull makes gearing and super grinding instances fast.

Also, before I was geared having the alc trinket rocked.

Once with it I had my crazy alc pot proc a rejuvi pot for the side effect. I got a total of about 30k healing and 25k mana lol. They both crit