Page 1 of 64
... LastLast

The Rhonin Diaries III - Rhonification

5 years had past since the great battle of Auchindoun, since the dissapearence of Gia and Sar'jin. Not much has changed Warchief Saurfang has began to repair Orgrimmar with all of the extra wood taken by the Warsong.

Welcome to the Rhonin Diaries III - Revenge of the Sith, no wait... - The Fellowship of the Ring, Uhm.. one more try - Rhonification.

" Wake up sleepy head " Vereesa say down on the bed gentle rocking the shoulder of her loving husband. " I've brought you breakfast "
    Rhonin began to wake, unlike others though he did not need to rub the sleep from his eyes because the" sleep " was too terrified to settle by his eyes, with a big stretch he sat up. Rhonin began to eat some of the cereal " Is this f'n Count Chocula? " he spit some back into the bowl. " Husband the supermarket was out of Captain Crunch, besides isn't it time to try something new? " she asked.
    " No! " he yelled as he tossed the bowl out the window only to sail into the distance.
    " Don't be such a baby! " she replied " I've got some questions about that party you went to last night "
    " Go ahead " he replied
    " You said it was a guys night out with Varian and Bolvar... yet I found some lipstick marks on your collar dear? " she tossed the liptick ridden shirt on to the bed.
    " Uhmm... It was " he replied " That's not lipstick, see what happened was some Uhm.. Kobalds started a fight in the bar over a missing candle or some shit... and I punched them in the mouth and as they fell into me the blood on their lips made those impressions "
    " I see.... and what about the smell of perfume? "
    " They were Uh... Lady Kobalds?
    " All these hearthstones to ladies homes? "
    " I thought they were peppermints! "
    " One last question sweetheart " she had a sturn look as she reached in his pant pockets and threw some condoms on the bed " What are these for? "
    " C'mon baby, those arn't mine. Varian and Bolvar must have put them in my pocket... we both know those things can't contain me " he smirked
    " Oh I was a fool to doubt you my love! " she smiled as she embraced him.

" What time is it anyways dear? " Rhonin asked
    " It's 10 minutes before 11:00 " she replied
    " OH CRAP! I'm late! " he jumped out of bed " There is a important meeting in Dalaran with all the leaders in attendance, I am supposed to be there! " he quickly grabbed his work loincloth and comb and started beginning his portal spell to Dalaran
    " Anything I can do dear? " Vereesa asked
    " Yeah get me some f'n Captain Crunch " he said he he stepped through the portal

Rhonin arrived in Dalaran and figured he'd take a quick walk around,he was admiring the statue in the middle of town which he had re-modified wih his face. He changed the nameplate to read " Bringing Sexy Back " he was happy with it.

His attention was turned due to a commotion over Krasus's Landing, so he made his way over to investigate, he saw several guards huddled around a motionless man.
    " What has happened here " Rhonin asked
    " It appears this man was murdered! " one guard replied
    " Let me examine him " Rhonin pushed his way through the crowd and kneeled down beside the body. As he looked over the body it appears to be a blunt force trauma to the head, the victim was covered in milk and cereal with some remains of a broken bowl around him. The bowl bore a striking resemblance to one of the bowls Vereesa had. Rhonin clenched his fist " Dam you Count Chocula! Dam You " he mumbled

" Do you know who did it? " the guard asked
    " Silence peasant! " Rhonin snapped back " I want everyone on alert for Count Chocula, get his face on wanted signs and spread them around town, I will deal with him when I get out of my meeting " with that reply he walked off combing his hair.

" He's so smart! " a female mage replied swooning
    " And Dreamy! " another replied.

Rhonin entered the meeting area as it was getting ready to begin, several of the factions leaders were in attendence sitting down and grabbing some snacks.
    " So what's the urgency in this meeting Rhonin " Saurfang asked
    " Gentleman if you will sit down, I will let you know why you were all summoned here "

There was a pause as the group waited.

" The new DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION is out! " Rhonin spun in a circle and clapped his hands, " Horde Vs. Alliance highest score gets to be considered the " cool " faction for a week! "
    " OMFG I love that game " Baine squeeled shaking his hands and tippy toesing around " Can I go first? "
    " Sure it's going to be you against Genn Greymane " Rhonin replied
    Genn howled like a wolf " Prepare to get a beatdown furball "
    " Your one to talk " Baine replied brofisting Vol'jin

So the leaders played DDR for 6 hours straight before Krasus finally burst into the room. " Guys! It's a good thing your all here I have some dire news.... oh shit is that the new DDR? " Krasus regained his thought. " Seriously Guys there is a new threat to the world... ( of warcraft ) If we don't discuss it could be the end of us all!

The group stopped playing and all turned to Krasus

" Evil has new name and it's name is.......... "

Let the games begin

Deleted

Re: The Rhonin Diaries III - Rhonification

Gia was lying on her bed, motionless. She was fed up with it all, with this "perfect world" that the shadow hunter had created for her. Like he knew what she needed.

"Gia? Come on, lemme in, let's talk dis through..." pleaded the Troll on the other side of the barred door. She had set wards around her room preventing anyone but her the entry. "Go away," she murmured. "Lissen, I got someting for ya, a job ta do!"

This caught her attention. Sar'jin's jobs were... interesting. Especially for their victims.

With the smallest mental strain she deactivated the wards, allowing the shadow hunter entry. He looked the room over with disapproval. "Didja have ta color it whole black? I thought ya liked da flowers." She pointed at a corner. "Oh, I see... ya made some black roses on a black background, ye, they lighten the atmosphere so much," said Sar'jin sarcastically. Gia closed her eyes and shook her head, her once fiery red hair dyed black. "Life is a lie. Only death and decay are absolutes in this wretched universe." She sighed. "What did you want from me?"

The Troll grinned. "There be..." His grin faded and he yelled: "Turn dat blasted wailin' down, it's givin' me a headache!" Gia turned the music off. "It's not wailing, it's My Undead Bride..." she muttered. The Troll seemed not to hear her. "As I was sayin' there be a certain ting ya can do fer me. Da dragons have begun suspecting Ysera ain't quite working with 'em. Now wat I need from ya is ta go and... make them believe all is right." That sounded easy enough. She stood up and inspected herself in the mirror. "Give me 30 minutes." The shadow hunter looked at her questioningly. "Why ya need 30 minutes? Ya always were ready ta go whenever I said so!" "Who do you think you are, my dad?" screamed the half-Draenei. "I'm not leaving this place without eye-liner! And I have to color my hooves!" He looked down. She had colored her hooves black yesterday already. And the day before that.

Sar'jin knew better not to upset her, so he left the room. It all had started when the shadows took her as one of their own. Her hair had changed to a midnight black, and her skin lost its color. She wore only black nowadays. She would have been completely monochrome if it weren't for her glowing purple eyes.

Still, he knew she was the best for the job. Yet sometimes he asked himself if he hadn't created a monster...

*Lurks in the thread*

I was going to jump and say "....the evil forces of Count Chocula!", but the trivia orc pressed the post button long ago :/
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistreseliza
    *Lurks in the thread*

I was going to jump and say "....the evil forces of Count Chocula!", but the trivia orc pressed the post button long ago :/
    He's a quick one

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    He's a quick one
    That's what she...

Oh, wait...

15+ Year Old Account

So I didn't really read the previous 2 books.

How does this work? Can we just randomly add our own story to this?
    And with that, I meant: Are we supposed to continue where you left, Miss Phenomina?
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5

And with that, I meant: Are we supposed to continue where you left, Miss Phenomina?
    Yes writers can add freely to the story and people just continue it along. We recently had a poll for some characters who would be in the story.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...haracter-poll/

You really should have read the first one, there is a character based on you Plus Elementium gets his arse kicked

Deleted

Yeah, it's meant to be continued, but from our experiences with volume 2 we've learned to kinda keep a leash on new writers. :P

So the cast is already decided, in case you wanted to add a new character, sorry.

15+ Year Old Account

Yes writers can add freely to the story and people just continue it along. We recently had a poll for some characters who would be in the story.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...haracter-poll/

You really should have read the first one, there is a character based on you Plus Elementium gets his arse kicked
    Wow... there is?
    *Starts readin the first one*
    Crap... thats one hell of a Thread... Guess Ill just print it out and bring it with me when I go on Vacation.

Way more interesting than those crappy books I usually bring anyway.

Lets see... I guess Ill go add some stuff to this Thread, but then again... I can't really start a story when I don't know what characters are dead already :/

Brb in 2 months when I finish reading the previous 2 books ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Yeah, it's meant to be continued, but from our experiences with volume 2 we've learned to kinda keep a leash on new writers. :P

So the cast is already decided, in case you wanted to add a new character, sorry.
    Damn it

And here I was, thinking of reviving Milhouse and bringing his can of whoop ass in a fight against Rhonin to see who is the true leader of Dalaran. (Rhonin of course, cause Milhouse his can of whoopass couldn't compete with Rhonins *Stand and win* strategy)
    Dawwwwwww

Wow... there is?
    *Starts readin the first one*
    Crap... thats one hell of a Thread... Guess Ill just print it out and bring it with me when I go on Vacation.
    Page 63 in the original Diaries Tumuhab 6 one of Elementiums protective Golems ;D

It would definately take some time to read the entire diaries thats why you just gotta follow it asit progresses, so your only reading a page or so a day ;D

I'm still waiting for someone to turn the first one into a eBook, someone was working on it so it would read nicer

Damn it

And here I was, thinking of reviving Milhouse and bringing his can of whoop ass in a fight against Rhonin to see who is the true leader of Dalaran. (Rhonin of course, cause Milhouse his can of whoopass couldn't compete with Rhonins *Stand and win* strategy)
    If you write it I'll allow it ;D

15+ Year Old Account

In the meanwhile, in the Arcatraz:
    *Millhouse: Haha! I've finally done it. The Arcatraz is mine, all mine!*
    *Iahp: Yes Master, You are wonderfull master! Surely, there is no mage more powerfull than you!*
    Millhouse suddenly started looking depressed
    *Millhouse: Well, unfortunately. There is one mage more powerfull than me Iahp....*
    Iahp started looking worried. He knew he had done something wrong.
    *Iahp: Do not worry Master, I am sure you will be able to defeat Kael'Thas soon*
    Millhouse collapsed in shame as he heard his minion speak.
    Iahp tried to undo his mistake by naming one of the mages that pwned Millhouse.
    *Iahp: Ow I am sorry master, I meant Kel'thuz.... uh.... I mean, Zerevor? ... No?.... How about Mordresh? Surely you have defeaten... No?...*
    With this, Iahp decided to shut his mouth, as Millhouse walked away and started making a Portal to Ironforge.

In Ironforge, Millhouse first went to the Barber Shop. Dying his hair black (Yes, all of his hair), painting his nails Black, and buying some Heavy Metal at the closest Bard Trainer.
    *Millhouse: And now with my new look, I shall start becoming a true master of the Mages, by Reclaiming Gnomeregan on my own.*

However, 1 hour before this event in Dalaran:
    *Rhonin: Yo Krasus, I know you are good and all, but are you sure about this?*
    *Krasus replied, with terror in his voice after seeing how damned lot Rhonin was better than him at DDR3: Y-Y-Yes, I am sure. Thi-This new enemy is a true threath!*
    Rhonin started walking towards the door. He was lost in thoughts about Count Chocula, and how it perfectly linked to this new enemy found in Gnomeregan.
    *Rhonin Replied to Krasus after rethinking this situation: No Worries Krasus. Once we find Count Chocula, we will destroy both him, and this new entity. And surely, there is no fool left on this planet who still goes to Gnomeregan.*
    With those words, Krasus fell back on his chair. Glaring at the DDR3 Dance Mat, he suddenly shook his head.
    *Genn Greymane reacted to this: What is it, young Dragon?*
    *Krasus then started muttering: That..... game......*
    *Genn Greymane: Yes?*
    *Krasus: Can I try?*

And with that, the group started playing even more Dance Dance Revolution 3. But as they progressed the game to 99% in merely 50 minutes (because Rhonin dances that awesome), something started happening at Gnomeregan. Something.... Sinister, and evil would be born this day. Even more evil, than bad cereals!

-Note from the writer:
    As you can see, I was preparing the meeting of a certain mage and a certain half-Draenei. This romantic affair seemed interesting to me as a development to the final part of the story ^^

Sorry for a bad start though, I'm new at this.

Edit: Also, I found me reference in the first Thread, and I have to say that I don't know if I am all that to happy to be called Elementiums minion
    Dawwwwwww

I really liked it! I didn't think it was bad at all!

Edit: Also, I found me reference in the first Thread, and I have to say that I don't know if I am all that to happy to be called Elementiums minion
    A cameo is a cameo ;D You should feel better that it took the entire group to defeat you and I was able to solo El

15+ Year Old Account

I really liked it! I didn't think it was bad at all!

A cameo is a cameo ;D You should feel better that it took the entire group to defeat you and I was able to solo El
    They killed the Awesome Golem With a Time Grenade though...

Still, the fact he/I was destroyed in that way, means I could use it for a plot twist in this story :P (Don't worry, I ain't selfish enough to revive my own awesomeness. I ain't Knaak you know)
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted

Also, Elementium is kinda insane now. :P

Basically, the longer a character remains alive the more crap they have to go through. ;D

Im going to try and add Veilara the Bloodninja to the story now.

Veilara strided through Dalaran with her hood off, and a cynical smile on her face."Lets see...Violet Citadel...Krasus....kk i think im good." she said checking in her pack for the weed she was to deliver to Krasus,(I did say that she was a drug transporter ) as she admired the statue of Rhonin in the center square for a minute, and then walked up the steps to the Violet Citadel. However as she looked inside she was /mindblown by Rhonin's sexy dancing and felt an urge to take her shirt off, but dismissed it."The creepy dragon guy with naked photos in his pocket, go to him, thats Krasus" said Grokan," I think we have that established Grokan," she said walking to Krasus and poking him."OH WATF GIRL IM IN MUH GROOVE NOW!" he said dancing furiously,"Im Veilara...the person who was supposed to give you your weed?" "OH epic chick! Gimme that damn weed!" he said grabbing it and leaving a diamond in her hand, as she greedily scrutinized it..."Holy damn thats a lot of gold I see in that thing..." Veilara stuffed it into her satchel, than felt a hand on her backside.She quickly turned around and threw a dagger to the source, but sadly it ricocheted off Rhonin's glorious hair and wounded Aethas Sunreaver, who immediantly screamed...."MAGISTER'S TERRACE WAS MERELY A SETBACK, DID YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT SOME RED DEMONIC EREDAR WOULD BE MY DELIVERER TO POWER?! HE WAS JUST A STEPPING STONE TO A MUCH GREATER PLAN....."
    "Chill out Aethas, you're getting me out of my groove....Now there honey wanna watch me put on my Wizard Robes and Hat?" Rhonin said pacifying Aethas.(Yes I believe that he could possibly be Kael'thas.) Veilara smiled and said "Sure..." "Shweet,now LEMME GET MY GROOVE ON,TALK TO YOU LATER BABY DDR FOREVER!" Rhonin said dancing again and making multiple women in the immediant vicinity faint out of sheer pleasure, while Krasus smoked his weed with Genn Graymane.

Ok she's with Rhonin now.

10+ Year Old Account

ok claim as i will put Ternas back in story yay

and here we.. go

``See to them you're just a freak....freak.....freak..`` The strange voice grew weaker.

``DIE MONGRELS!!!!`` The paladin shouted as he ran down the green hill into a gnoll basecamp. The golden armor with a eagle on the side, some blue cloth hanging down and the Stormwind symbol carved in on the side were brighter than never before. The blonde long hair waving in the air and the big silvery mace ready to crush gnoll skulls. He jumped into the group of beast men with no fear, while swinging his glorious mace around hitting some heads and chests. The gnolls flew to the side and got impaled by the big branches on the trees around the camp. The paladin continued to slaughter these gnolls that charged him splattering their guts all over the place.

``We're all monsters....``

The paladin threw some knifes hitting the gnoll scouts which tried to shoot him with long range crossbows. He danced around the camp with divine storm before the light exploded out of him as he roared into the air. The light burned down the gnolls so only the gray ash was left of them.

``It will consume you...``

The paladin grabbed one of the half burned dirty gnolls. He lifted him up in the air, while holding around his neck.

``They trusted you...``

The paladin spat in the face of the gnoll looking at its life vanish before his eyes. He raised his mace and slammed it hard into the wild bloodlusting face.

``You made them doubt you....``

The hand around the gnolls neck started to burn with a weak shadowy glow and soon his skin got paler and paler. His armor became dark, his eyes sprouted out in shadow, his skin started to crack and his hair turned black. His mace turned into a long sword with a skull as hilt and the blade itself became as evil as the dark lord him self.

``You have become the thing they fear.......``

The gnoll faded away and soon the dark paladin was sitting on a bench with an old man at his side. The paladin looked at him and he could see that the old man looked familiar. The old one gave a little smile before he raised him self up from the chair and faded away into the shadows. The paladin pulled him self away from the strange shadow that swirled around before he saw another person sitting on the other side of the street, alone. The paladin saw that it was a female with blonde hair and somekind of a medallion around her neck. She was sitting there all by her self on the bench while she looked at a picture. She was just sitting there and did not move a muscle. A tear fell down on the picture before she dropped it to the stone ground. The dark paladin lifted him self up from the bench and moved towards the girl, but right before he could touch her she turned into smoke floating out of the city. The paladin was left alone while the darkness crept closer, closer. Soon nothing was left only him self and the picture of his past. The dark paladin stamped his foot down in the stone floor creating a large crack all over the ground. He lifted his hand up in the air and soon it started to steam with dark smoke.

``Nothing will be like it used to be HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha....`` The mad laughter echoed through the paladins head torturing him breaking him killing him slowly, but he could endure it atleast until his task was done.

``ternas....Ternas are you ready?`` the calm voice of Edwin awakened the dark crusader.

``Huh?.... oh yea`` Ternas quickly jumped to his feet's before he realised that Edwin had placed a banana right under his foot. The dark crusader slipped and fell backwards hitting his head in the ruined stone wall with a large crash before he passed out. Edwin and his two bodyguards fell down on the floor and laughed and laughed, they laughed so much actually that they passed out of stomach pain on the cold hard stone floor with a defias enegry drink on top of the world wall ``For the noble thief who want his epic Dirge faster: Approved by Rhonin him self``

Wanted to show that Ternas still think he is doing the right thing and are a little mad (and who is talking to him hmmm..)

When Rhonin released a /superawesomemegahipthrust at the ink barrier in Darnassus to escape, Traeh was unfortunately ten feet behind him and she got knocked into a coma for 3 months. She had 23 babies while in the coma and woke up to find herself in Darnassus prison, without any celery.

5 Years she has been chained to a pole in a Darnassus bar forced to sing for night elves, a tough crowd. The worst part was she was also chained to 2 male bloodelves, who were her back-up dancers. Whenever one blood elf was out of ear reach, the blood elf with Traeh would profess his love of the other blood elf, never confronting eachother. One day Traeh decided enough was enough, and it was time to bust out of Teldrassil.

She found blood elf 1 pinching a dwarf's ass and she asked politely "Hey whadda you doin mon?"

"Hey whats up gurlfriend!?!" blood elf 1 exclaimed. "Look at this hunk of handsomeness!!" he said while pinching the dwarve's butt once again.

"You a know a dats a woman right?"

Squealing while pulling his hand back, the dwarf grinned and attempted to make a move on the blood elf but she was so drunk she fell down trying to get up from her stool.

"Umm... Yea" Traeh said while she /facepalmed "Imma need your help mon."

Blood elf 1 rubbed his goatee "With?"

"Well da warden likes you and i needa my box."
    "You mean the box from booty bay?!" he said while he smacked his ass when he said "booty".Traeh felt like she was going to regret this. What happens in da booty bay does not stay in da booty bay she thought to herself."Ya... Can you a get it for a me?"

"Hmm honey, i'll do my best. Do you have a plan or something?"
    Traeh began speaking her plan.

"Ok i need ya to open my box in da warden's office a get her to open one of dem wooden tubes."

"oh my gosh!" blood elf one gasped. "is it some magic troll voodoo?"

"Well you a be seeing voodoo if you sniff da stuff." Traeh replied.

"Ooooh, kinky!" blood elf 1 replied.

"Ya send da blood elf 2 over with da key at 9:30 when the task is done, mon."

"Alright honey everything will be ok with me" blood elf 1 replied.

It was 10:00 and nobody came. Impacient, Traeh began to pace back and forth "damn dem elves!" she cussed. "How long can de puta on make up!" suddenly she heard a groan outside her prison door. "what da..." she began and then she opened the door.
    Three stoned elves were at her door. Val Leafheart, the warden, was leaning up against the wall with broken bottle of booze. The two blood elves were shirtless (though thankfully not pantless) and were having an intense make out session, similar to something Stephanie Meyer would write."Aww damn you guys are fucked" Traeh said. "You werent spose bring 'er with ya mon!"

Blood elf two grinned, "Hey Traeh."

"What?"

"Do your curtains match the rug? Because his don't."

"It's true." Val agreed.

Traeh /eyebrowed the night elf and asked for the key.

"Huh?" Val asked. "oh yea... dude..."She took the keys and unsackled herself and gave the keys back to Val.

"Thanks mon." Traeh told the night elf. "Don try to mount for like a week mon"and then she ran through Darnassus to freedom.

"Aww 'ell no" Traeh groaned. She was at the edge of Darnassus and she forgot about the cliff. She held her breath and leaped into the air. Her pink moehawk was flowing behind her as she quickly approached the the ground. Then she remembered she was a priest and activated levitate before she hit the ground. Floating inches above the ground, Traeh sighed. Then her levitation spell broke and she faceplanted in the mudd. By taking a few branches from Terridessil, traeh headed into the sea with her handmade rickety boat and began heading for the main land."damn it Rhonin dis all be your fault!" Traeh said to herself. At that point she decided her new goal in life was to bitchslap Rhonin.

Well i thought it was pretty epic :P

15+ Year Old Account

Oh no, not this again.

[banned]. yeah that's right. Hero member doesn't mean your ban immune! (by the way also looked at your post history and yeah.. not your first time trolling.

Hm... Thinking... Thinking...

Crombie walked on the crystalline floor of Crystalsong Forest. In the distance, he could see a massive tree made entirely out of crystal, reaching higher than the highest spire in Dalaran. Also in the distance, he could see a small camp with a floating blue rune in its center. He quickly called his mechanostrider and mounted it. He started off, his mechanostrider's perfectly oiled legs not making even a whisper of sound; the only noise to be heard was a slight hum from its engine. He nimbly piloted the mechanical chicken thing to the camp, dodging several wandering treants. He passed through the purple bubble that surrounded it, and nodded to an elven guard. He nodded back. He tapped the transporter with his wand, and in a flash of blue he arrived in Dalaran.

After his brief journey through the woods and up to Dalaran, he walked out onto the crowded streets. Alliance, Horde, and Kiron Tor mages mingled freely, though there were still snarls and spit flying between the Horde and Alliance. Down the street, Crombie could see the statue in Rhonin's honor. He could also see words in a color that matched Rhonin's hair, spelling "Bringing Sexy Back!" On one corner was Applebough, who seemed to be looking at plans. Crombie came up behind him and peered at the page... They appeared to be battle plans. Applebough heard him gasp and quickly put them in his satchel, hiding them below some apples. (Possible antagonist .)
    "Get lost, gnome!" the druid said.
    "Fine, fine, but whatcha got there, druid? You don't want me to be telling this to Rhonin..." Crombie replied. If it was possible for a tree to be pale, it was pale.
    "Uhm... uh... no reason to go off and doing that. Here, have a free apple," Applebough called as he threw Crombie a pristine apple. Crombie disintegrated the apple as he turned the corner.

As he was walking to the Violet Citadel, to have a word with Rhonin about Applebough, Aethas Sunreaver shot out of the Citadel with flames covering the lower half of his body. He crashed into a wall, shattering the magically-enhanced brick.
    "Are you all right, Sunreaver?" Crombie asked.
    "Yeah, yeah... fine. Be gone, gnat." Aethas shooed him away and scurried off down the street, murmering something about a terrace that had magisters in it or something. Rhonin came out of the Violet Citadel, pointing and laughing at Aethas.
    "Sir, Rhonin--" Crombie started to say, but was cut off by Rhonin.
    "Ah, hello, little gnome. Come, come, we need a vibrator." Rhonin winked and walked off towards the Citadel. Crombie, dazed and confused, followed him, too.

I got Crombie into the story and a possible antagonist
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    Oh no, not this again.
    Troll?!