Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: The Rhonin Diaries III - Rhonification

hey trulte

I read it. It seems that (just my opinion) people lost interest in the diaries a bit. Possibly because how chaotic it became even though we had the most guidelines/rules set for the third installment >_>

10+ Year Old Account

yeah, but i like to think that with out the rules this would have been much worse

Well we could just end the story here..I mean its been 1 book..in 86 pages. We could just call this the sort of bridging chapter, and maybe we can start it up again after the Teen Years with Rhonin VonParty Liason.

10+ Year Old Account

yeah leave it with this cliff hanger so we can gain some interest in it later sounds okey for me, but i think Phen want us to finish it before we move on

Phenomina, YOUR LAZERS ARE ALL CHARGED UP, GO FIRING YOUR LAZERS NOW!

OK, so once Thursday comes I will be done thinking for the year and I will be able to be creative, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account

Ok seems like we have all lost interest in this story, maybe because it just did get to far away from Rhonin. Elementium talked about something of Rhonins teens and how he became the marry sue mage that we was going to start on after this one was done ,but since no one continues this it would take years for the Rhonins teens to start.

So here is my idea for us to get to Rhonins teens faster and maybe write that one more like the first one.

I can write one more thing in this thread for the story before it takes a break. Mainly just Rhonin thinking back on his life and then we can start the new thread when Phen wants it to start. If you think this is a terrible idea and you others want to end this story in this thread now.... well then i hope you have figuerd out where all the chars are and what the hell they are doing. ;D

So what do you all think? do i have approval to roll with this idea or should i sit donw in a corner and shut up? :P

I say good idea!