Trying to make the best out of a fire mage

Hey, I used to raid on my mage back in TBC and slightly pre-tbc.
    Always raided as fire, Arcane was never an option apart from Al'ar Frost / Arcane spec and for 2v2 PoM Pyro spec.

I ended up rerolling a warrior for Wotlk, but now im thinking of leveling my mage up to 80... maybe even move him up in Cata aswell depending on the changes.

To make things straight - I hate arcane, there is NO WAY i'm going to spec arcane for PvE... I might slightly consider frost but i love fire, even when i was a kid i was somewhat of a pyromaniac :P

I'm trying to find the most crucial stats to make the best out of the fire talent tree, maybe gemming and gearing in a way which goes along with all the talents in fire there is a way that Fire > Arcane even with crappy gear?
    Was thinking of Hit > Crit > Haste? You might say; "Crit?? tard" yeah... just look at Master of Elements and Hot Streak, maybe just pressing on those stats might help procs and thus, more damage + less mana problems? (Yeah I've considered Burnout causing spells to cost more mana when critting but still you save more mana with Master of Elements)

I'm just asking for what people think and believe, I want opinions and please do criticize my beliefs... just looking for answers

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Trying to make the best out of a fire mage

i hate to say this...again, but this is covered in the first post in the FAQ.
    BfA Beta Time

lol@swizzl watch out on this one they might start yelling at u again

15+ Year Old Account

Swiz beat me to it!

PVE FAQ, Read it , learn it , love it!

Eh sry then! just took a quick peek into the FAQ and read the arcane part... my apologies