Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ranged weapon speed

either way, you left out the portion of my post which said due to the lack of ranged weapon variation, it didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r
    Sounds like you need to get the hell off your server. People seem to forget that we used to run heroics in item level 187-200 gear and finish them just fine. When the situation on my last server started to skew in that direction (5.4k GS requirement for the weekly boss in NAXX!?)

Honestly you can build a very nice gear set just running heroics. Get 4piece t9 with triumph emblems and use the frost emblems for a cloak or some t10, fill in the gaps with 232 gear from the frozen halls.
    Yep, my server sucks, but I'm pretty much stuck here. I also see 5k+ GS requirements for naxx on a daily basis...

As far as building a set, I definitely plan to farm heroics and get the t9 set + get the gear out of the ICC heroics. But, in order to do that, I have to at least gather some half-ass boe epics so that I don't automatically get kicked from heroics and have to spend another 20 minutes waiting in que just so that the same thing happens again.

Blada, thanks a lot for that list, really helpful to me. I'll look into getting surge needle for a couple of hundred as well as maybe some toc/ulduar BOEs... I'm rolling in dough but since I'm not a raider I see no point in attaining the ilvl 264 craftable epics. Also won't be getting a hilt since that's a waste of 10k imo, since there are plenty of weapons I can get from toc/ony.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

in my opinion i wouldnt buy it.1st of all there are too many +bows on heroics 5mans to start with.noone will kick u from a heroic 5man unless u do down to 1k dps
    i started to do totc25 with 4.5k gs,you dont want extreme number on gs to pug raids,there are to many items with frost and triumph badges that u dont need to spent so many golds on a gun that wil not do the big difference.i did my 1st raids with the gun from heroic totc5man,then i got the gun from ony25 and then bow from lady 10man.
    at my signal unlease hell