Think about This!

Worgen Hunters....makes sense, Because there wolfs and they hunt in packs but what kinda ranged weapon would they use (bow,crossbow,gun?) and this is off the topic of "Hunters" But what do you think of this X-pack, I think it gonna be better then Wotlk, but I gotta say BC is still my favorite! (If you have any of the same thoughts as me feel free to quote) ;D
    I am Ban'dinoriel to the light and to your death
    (Gate keeper)

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Think about This!

they will use giant cannons to shoot the many useless twilight fans at their foes :P

but seriously, my guess is they will use a crossbow

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing

Quote Originally Posted by fapjackmasta
    they will use giant cannons to shoot the many useless twilight fans at their foes :P

but seriously, my guess is they will use a crossbow
    Twilight sucks hands down a horrible movie! But yeah I was thinking crossbows to!
    I am Ban'dinoriel to the light and to your death
    (Gate keeper)

I was thinking they would use guns. In one of the Cata pics, the goblins use crossbows. I might be wrong, but I dont think Blizz would make the two new races use the same ranged weapon at the starting zone. Again, dont know for sure.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nak
    I was thinking they would use guns. In one of the Cata pics, the goblins use crossbows. I might be wrong, but I dont think Blizz would make the two new races use the same ranged weapon at the starting zone. Again, dont know for sure.
    while that is true, it makes more sense from a lore standpoint that goblins use guns. basically, the point of a goblins existance is to make stuff go boom so why not have a weapon that makes frequent explosions?

you are now consciously breathing

Would've been cooler with Worgen Shaman instead... just saying.

Probably crossbows. Personally, I think it's weird that crossbows and guns have different weapon skill, though it's being removed so I guess it doesn't matter... still, it'd be nice to see crossbows be more prevalent.

Van Helsing uses a crossbow.

Therefor, worgens have no choise.
    - Trim

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Totle
    Would've been cooler with Worgen Shaman instead... just saying.

Probably crossbows. Personally, I think it's weird that crossbows and guns have different weapon skill, though it's being removed so I guess it doesn't matter... still, it'd be nice to see crossbows be more prevalent.
    Unless im mistaken the best ranged Wep in the game is a crossbow...

none of the art we've seen is final, therefore:

Goblins > guns
    Worgen > crossbows (maybe, just maybe bows)
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

None of the above.

They'll just pull off their claws / yank out their teeth and chuck them at the foe. This is why ammo is being removed from the game, as Worgen would then only be able to make around 50 shots in their entire Hunter career.

Srsnote, Crossbows. Kinda makes the most sense.

crossbows seems right for worgen
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

As many have stated already, x-bows seems the most fitting for worgen and guns for goblins.