Leveling frost tank LF tips

Hey there people, first off, my main is a prot paladin so I'm used to tanking and building an interface, so unless you have anything "must have" that part is pretty much covered.

Yesterday I logged back into my dk, specced her frost, did my interface and keybinds and started tanking stuff. So far I'm having fun but I'm looking for some helpfull tips.

Here's my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mane&cn=Morbia
    The spec is basicly a DW frost spec with leveling and utility talents (like hungering cold and butchery). Any advice on making this spec better for leveling a frost DW tank would be helpfull (or good reasons why I should keep my 2h and respec to that).

I'm also looking for a few tips, currently this is basicly how I tank: I run in, the moment I enter combat I drop a D&D right in front of me, death grip a ranged attacker, apply my diseases and use pestilence (though since I glyphed myself yesterday I'll probably use howling blast + blood boil instead).

I'm also planning to configure my powerauras to show my diseases, rhime and killing machine procs.

EDIT: Oh yes, I'm also wondering if there are any hidden threat bonus talents I should be aware of (imp frost presence for example).

EDIT2: And yes, my spec does indeed look more like a frost dps spec, but I'd rather do some bigass howling blast than having 10% extra armor for example, I shouldn't need things like that pre-raid.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Leveling frost tank LF tips

What I can see is that you could probably take out Lichborn and Runic Power Mastery.
    Lichborne never was useful after the nerf, and RPM never had any uses for tanks to begin with.

I'd then put those points into Scent of Blood (for the RP for Rune Strike which is a killer DPS skill while leveling), Tundra Stalker for 3% more damage for your skills + one expertise and then Blood of the North for Deathrunes and 9% more damage on FrostStrike.

All I can see for now.

Thank you for the spec help, and you're right, RMP will be useless once I get rune strike anyway, and I've never used lichborne so far, plus I'm a human. Tundra stalker I was going to fill up anyway, and blood of the north is starting to look a lot more attractive now that I'm actually using this char.

So basicly, something like this will be my aimed-for spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....00000000000000

Going for this: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc....00000000000000 after that.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

15+ Year Old Account

Seems reasonable enough for leveling, yeah