Go for full haste?

Currently I'm sitting at 3529 spell power and 1030 haste. I have socketed my gear with spell power gems, spell power +haste and spell power + stam.

This is my amory.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&cn=Creytar

Thanks on beforehand.
    "When it comes to WoW, you must remember two things: everybody that accomplished less than you is a noob and everybody that accomplished more than you has no life"

Re: Go for full haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Creytar
    Currently I'm sitting at 3529 spell power and 1030 haste. I have socketed my gear with spell power gems, spell power +haste and spell power + stam.

This is my amory.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&cn=Creytar

Thanks on beforehand.
    I would not go for 12sp + stamina as a healer but swap then to 10haste + mp5.
    Other from that It differs, do you heal 10man only?(or alot) then your gemming is fine(except for the 12sp+stam gems)

Do you heal 25man raids basicly go for haste gems in everything except to activate your metagem.
    Why? Chainheal is your niche in 25 and haste makes chainheal so much better.(not the only reason but one of the main)

Thanks for such a quick answer.

About what I raid, I raid 10 mans more then I raid 25mans.

I'll sort out the blue gems.
    "When it comes to WoW, you must remember two things: everybody that accomplished less than you is a noob and everybody that accomplished more than you has no life"

For shaman's a good baseline is that the more haste you got the better you can do.

Even when only healing 10mans i would say you should consider gemming for a lot of haste. ( or at least more than you are doing now )

The JC special gems - Get all of them to haste, as haste is worth far more in item points than raw SP.

That will aswell make you better when running any 25mans.