Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

Hey guys so basically me and some friends have been talking about going to this Spanish realm Colinas Pardas. There are about 10 of us on Vent who have all done the fights Yogg + 1, Algalon 25, and Anub 25. All of these titles are up for grabs on this realm and we are looking for some heads to come on Vent, have a chat with us and transfer our mains over to this scrub realm to steal the realm firsts titles.

We are all English Speaking and this is a MUST, if you're illiterate in the English language and sound like you came to England on the back of a milk lorry then don't even bother. The only requirements that we have are that you've done Algalon on 10 / 25 and have proof of this, Yogg + 1 is a big must, and you must have also done ToGC 10/25. Fuck GearScore and all that bullshit gear doesn't matter as we need to grind out Ironbound / Rusted and all that to kill time until we're all eligible for the titles.

We need everything at the moment, our DPS off Vent is sick and are mainly in need of some tanks and healers. If you think you're suitable for what we're trying to achieve then comment on this topic with a link to the armory of the character you want to come on.

Raid times would probably be around 20:00 game time and finish around 23:00, nothing hardcore, probs 2 raid nights a week planned. Obviously we'd do ICC 10 / 25 and can bash out some ICC 10 HMs, 25 depending on the people we get.

Don't bother applying if you are offended by racism/sexism/jokes about health conditions bla bla etc. Don't bother if you're a loot whore / drama queen / emo / general windowlicker, since we're relying on about 20 people coming over with the current group we have on Vent we don't really have time to replace people who drop out.

Simply PM me if you're interested, or comment on the topic with an armory link of the character you'd like to come on, as well as your main as we need to see the achievements on it.

** Willing to accept re-rollers / Alts, as long as your Main has the experience! We will be gearing you up within the 60 days and getting all drakes etc bla bla **

Thanks in advance,
    Sanch

P.S YES WE KNOW WE CAN'T GET TITLES FOR 60 DAYS

P.P.S Moderators we know this is not the right place to post it, but there is NO Spanish Realm Recruitment, also barely anyone visits guild recruitment forums so sorry.

Re: Spanish Realm Firsts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchypoos

P.P.S Moderators we know this is not the right place to post it,

Yet...you post it again XD
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Spanish Realm Firsts

Moved to the "EU - First Kills section.
    Dawwwwwww

Re: LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

I'm liking the idea, the only question I have for you is, are you planning on starting out an Alliance or Horde guild?

(Not that it matters with faction change, but it's still good to know for people who don't have any interest in losing their Argent Tournament status)

We're planning on going as Horde dawg, but like you said, it really doesn't matter =]

Hello there,im willing to come with you guys I'm exprienced in all kinda hardmodes

anyway this is my main armory
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Evilicious

and I'm willing to come on my previous main "wich is really geared" done some ICC hc on it on 10 man and got the uld mount tbh im just joining for the realm first titles,would love to have Death's demise etc :<
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Ez%C3%A9kiel

please mail me @ Faris-aa@hotmail.come if u guys want me to join you.

Would preferably have you come on your Resto Druid, sent you an email about it

Yeah that'd be really helpful, got your PM will let you know when we transfer, got a lot of people interested so we'll be moving over once we have a couple people more

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

You know you can't get realm first titles until two months after you transfer, right?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    You know you can't get realm first titles until one month after you transfer, right?
    "P.S YES WE KNOW WE CAN'T GET TITLES FOR 60 DAYS"

TL;DR at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchypoos
    Don't bother if you're a loot whore
    So this makes you what? Achievement whores?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    "P.S YES WE KNOW WE CAN'T GET TITLES FOR 60 DAYS"

TL;DR at it's finest.
    Yea like I'm really going to spend my time reading.

:/

You can only get the achievements 2 months after transferring. So...
    Go level a new character?

No because we're going on our mains, got 22 people now. And we're going to casually do ICC 10 Drakes and Hard Modes and maybe 25 if we get enough people online. Just chill out for 60 days blitz Titles then fap

You do know that you're not eligible for titles after you have already received the achievment, right? I.E Tribute to Insanity before getting Grand Crusader means you will not be eligible for the Realm First title, same with Deaths Demise etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros
    You do know that you're not eligible for titles after you have already received the achievment, right? I.E Tribute to Insanity before getting Grand Crusader means you will not be eligible for the Realm First title, same with Deaths Demise etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
    how wrong you are

Quote Originally Posted by ranc
    how wrong you are
    Hmm? Then why did only 24 people get Realm First! Grand Crusader in my guild run + Deaths Demise? The guy was on server for more than 60 days... it was because he already had a Yogg 0 + Insanity kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros
    Hmm? Then why did only 24 people get Realm First! Grand Crusader in my guild run + Deaths Demise? The guy was on server for more than 60 days... it was because he already had a Yogg 0 + Insanity kill.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...nds&cn=Calsftw
    my mate check the date of his algalon kill then the date he got realm first

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ranc
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...nds&cn=Calsftw
    my mate check the date of his algalon kill then the date he got realm first
    I may be incorrect, but wasn't that Feat of Strength obtained before the changes to server first and transfer lock outs?

Quote Originally Posted by Miatela
    I may be incorrect, but wasn't that Feat of Strength obtained before the changes to server first and transfer lock outs?
    yup