Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

Lé bumpá

tbh can u just go back to terokkar and ninja deaths demise and grand crusader just to piss unification off please

Hello

I reported this issue to Blizzard to be vigilant. I'm "Colinas Pardas" server and we are aware of your intentions.
    We are a server that has a year and no migration permitiron to three months. We are doing all the content from scratch with new people in the game. Your intentions enough damage to this server because it is not at all a normal server. We are few characters and everybody knows everybody. A character is easily identified migrated

Try to make your accomplishments on your servers and others leave us alone.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by colinero
    Hello

I reported this issue to Blizzard to be vigilant. I'm "Colinas Pardas" server and we are aware of your intentions.
    We are a server that has a year and no migration permitiron to three months. We are doing all the content from scratch with new people in the game. Your intentions enough damage to this server because it is not at all a normal server. We are few characters and everybody knows everybody. A character is easily identified migrated

Greetings
    well no offence but its whatever were doing is completely legal and within the rules so

The best guild on your realm has done 1/5 ToGC... nuff said

NERD SCREAMS OMFG NORTHREND BEASTS DOWNNNNN

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Yea like I'm really going to spend my time reading.

:/
    Then WHY are you on a forum?!

bump

Hello

Greetings
    lol! gratz for the nickname, made my day.

FINAL BUMP

We're all set to go, still looking for 1-2 Hunters, but are transferring tonight/tomorrow.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudwolfe
    tbh can u just go back to terokkar and ninja deaths demise and grand crusader just to piss unification off please
    HEY CLOUD

Haven't seen you in a while, this thead is bringing back memories.

As far as the issue of this being against the rules, it isn't. Annoying for the people on the server, yes, but there is nothing stopping you. Reporting to blizzard will do nothing.

Hello

Greetings
    hahahahaha me río en tu cara PRIMO, vamos a migrar y os vamos a quitar todos los Realm Firsts SOPACOS, xD, llorones, no haceis ams que llorar en el foro de wow europe, me gustaría ver la cara del GM cuando reportastes eso jajajaja, te diria "ok...y que?, es totalmente legal.....que quieres que les haga?.......espabilar o algo y tal, que aun no matareis a artahs 10 NORMAL, con el buffo del 30% PACOS!....hahahahahaha, como me encantó robaros el FIRST KILL de Arthas 10, y luego cancelar la migración, me encanta el cry que habeis hecho de ello hahahaha

hahahahaha me río en tu cara PRIMO, vamos a migrar y os vamos a quitar todos los Realm Firsts SOPACOS, xD, llorones, no haceis ams que llorar en el foro de wow europe, me gustaría ver la cara del GM cuando reportastes eso jajajaja, te diria "ok...y que?, es totalmente legal.....que quieres que les haga?.......espabilar o algo y tal, que aun no matareis a artahs 10 NORMAL, con el buffo del 30% PACOS!....hahahahahaha, como me encantó robaros el FIRST KILL de Arthas 10, y luego cancelar la migración, me encanta el cry que habeis hecho de ello hahahaha

1st this is english forum so you are completely wrong.
    2nd if even tho you cannot write in english then you better start learning to write in proper spanish before even posting ( "reportastes" hurts my eyes ... )
    3rd you better start using your head for other things rather than football and know that there is no arthas 10 normal achivement and that you got to wait 60 days to get the achivement so what you said of cancelling your transfer is plainly stupid.

PS. cada día me avergüenza más ver gente como tú en foros internacionales, sois la puta vergüenza

Guys hurry up and transfer now, whisper Hypnotoad for an invite in game. Horde Side on Colinas Pardas, need our menz over there to pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by daehin

1st this is english forum so you are completely wrong.
    2nd if even tho you cannot write in english then you better start learning to write in proper spanish before even posting ( "reportastes" hurts my eyes ... )
    3rd you better start using your head for other things rather than football and know that there is no arthas 10 normal achivement and that you got to wait 60 days to get the achivement so what you said of cancelling your transfer is plainly stupid.

PS. cada día me avergüenza más ver gente como tú en foros internacionales, sois la puta vergüenza

oh!!! you are a cryer too? HAHAHAHAHAHA.......naabs.......

Quote Originally Posted by RealmFirstsBye
    Hahaha orly no

You guys are fucktards, can't get your own realm firsts so your gonna go steal some months after the content was released on a fresh realm, are your penises really that small that you have to do this?

Let them get there own realm firsts

I am seeing it after 60 days and back to their servers...

[AchievementWhore]: Look @ my Achievement! I made a SFK [Realm First! blahblahblah]
    [RandomGuy]: So...you made a SFK at 06/25/2010?
    [AchievementWhore]: Yeah! We went really fast doing it because...we are raiders!

P.S.: It must be fun to play during 60 days in a desert server to get 3 titles and pay 40€ for it

Fat kids got to spend dad's money somehow

I think i smell jealousy because someone's parents think paying £18 a month is to much+ the fact you have to work 100 hours a month just for them to buy you it. If we said we are paying for your realm change i can ensure you would dive at the opportunity with both hands. Also lol fat kids need to spend daddy's money rofl called l2 get a irl job mate instead of trolling forums that involve decent players.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzard
    I am seeing it after 60 days and back to their servers...

[AchievementWhore]: Look @ my Achievement! I made a SFK [Realm First! blahblahblah]
    [RandomGuy]: So...you made a SFK at 06/25/2010?
    [AchievementWhore]: Yeah! We went really fast doing it because...we are raiders!

P.S.: It must be fun to play during 60 days in a desert server to get 3 titles and pay 40€ for it
    ^ this.