Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

Hahahaha, excuse me? I don't think you know enough about me to state that I haven't seen enough world. That was funny xD

Believe me, I am fully aware of what is said in SOME foreign media about Spain, I've read lots of articles, it's part of my job as a translator. I have also traveled quite a lot, I am an interpreter, although it's been like two years since I last traveled abroad for that task, I am more focused on literary translation right now. But I'm not here to tell you about my life.

You know, I am sufficiently well informed to form my own opinion, I don't really need to google Zapatero or do research about my own country, but thank you, I see that you are really a "man of the world". Wow, that was revealing enough, I don't think I need to know anything else about you. I am finished with you, I don't like wasting my time with someone who can't do better than arguing that someone is not right because he supposes that someone "has not seen enough world".

Just keep asking for forgiveness for being Spanish and humbling yourself, if you think that way you'll deserve the good opinion of people you consider "superior". I am not that way, I'm not going to say "hey, sorry, I know I am Spanish, but I can lick your shoes if you like, I'm not like all those losers there, I just was born in the same country as them".

If you feel your country is inferior to the rest (which is not true, we have good things and bad things, just as many other countries) and go around saying it out loud and acting as if it was true, that's the treatment you'll get all your life, you and your country.

Well, that's it. Enjoy your commiseration ^^

Bye bye.

EDIT: Grammar

Why are you so harsh towards me?

I have nothing personal against you, but you.. your hostility against me is really hard to describe...

Try to tell me things objectively, not attacking me like: "you obviously don't know me, bla bla", "i'm finished with you bla bla" Tell me your experiences, your trips, compare them with your day a day in spain.

At first i thought you were different, but you are the same. Yourself is the best proof of how we spanish are, always wanting to be right, always wanting to have the reason, using any speech possible. Starting with some light words and finishing swearing everybody with shit words.

You are no different, you have just portrayed yourself. Let me split your post to analize yourself:

I've read lots of articles, it's part of my job as a translator. I have also traveled quite a lot, I am an interpreter, although it's been like two years since I last traveled abroad for that task, I am more focused on literary translation right now. But I'm not here to tell you about my life.
    I am not really interested on you, i don't really care if you are translator or not. You finish your sentence telling me that you are not telling about your life, but you just did it. So why is that? Because spanish people like to delight themselves, but those are just chitty chat.

You know, I am sufficiently well informed to form my own opinion, I don't really need to google Zapatero or do research about my own country, but thank you, I see that you are really a "man of the world". Wow, that was revealing enough, I don't think I need to know anything else about you. I am finished with you, I don't like wasting my time with someone who can't do better than arguing that someone is not right because he supposes that someone "has not seen enough world".
    If you know enoguh of your country try to argue with me with FACTS not subjectively, you have told me everything about yourself, you read newpaper, bla bla you know a lot bla bla but you haven't told me anything, not any single thing that makes me change me opinion.

After that, you attack me again, telling me i am "man of the world", no, i am not, i just told you to do some constructive critiscism towards spain, nothing else.

By the way I said you haven't seen much of world is becuz i was shocked after reading:

"obviously the percentage of people "not worthy" is superior to that of "worthy" people"
    Man, I really can't understand how can you say there are more not worthy people than the worthy ones. I am not talking about close friends or so, i am talking about the society in his whole, so when you travel and you met somebody do you tell yourself?

"Oh shit, how unworthy is this man"

In all my travels i've met friends, which i am in contact somehow, and everybody of them are worthy.

Just keep asking for forgiveness for being Spanish and humbling yourself, if you think that way you'll deserve the good opinion of people you consider "superior". I am not that way, I'm not going to say "hey, sorry, I know I am Spanish, but I can lick your shoes if you like, I'm not like all those losers there, I just was born in the same country as them".
    I really don't understand this part, i am not asking for forgiveness here, i just said there are good mannered and polite people in spain. I said that becuz other countries people already have a poor image of spain, so in order to not get it more dirtier i said that.

In conclusion, I am not entirely proud of my country, because i see we can do more, but we don't do a shit. That's my opinion, if you don't like it, den don't answer. Don't take it personal, you don't have to attack me like you've done in your thread.

If you really want to offer a good image of spain, you should quit those manners, but it is difficult, becuz spain different ^^

Oh sorry, I thought I was on a "Lets pay 40 euros for going to Colinas Pardas and go back to our servers" thread, not a "Not everybody in Spain is dumb" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzard
    Oh sorry, I thought I was on a "Lets pay 40 euros for going to Colinas Pardas and go back to our servers" thread, not a "Not everybody in Spain is dumb" thread.
    Today was the first day I visited the 'Raids EU First kills'-sub forum. I'll be hanging here alot more from now on. Shit got derailed fast man.