Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2nd trinket for RP and RMP arenas

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    Go human and use them both.
    /agree - Also better VS Druid / Rogues who stealth around you... you can see them easyer ;D
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teeef
    That makes sense, most people see "ooh 30 second buff, MUST HAVE A 45 SEC ICD SO IZ OP" and take it even though it's fucking trash for them (I.E. Ret pallys, Enh shamans, mut rogues and the like).

DBW, should you happen to get one would be the best trinket to have for pvp. But as the person above me said, you should just go human and use them both if you care that much about pvp. And believe me, there is a BIG difference when you have a passive pvp trinket.
    DBW is a very good trinket for almost E V E R Y melee class, some gains more benefits, some gains a little less benefits but it remains ones of the best 5 trinkets for all.

or maybe you are one of those ML in pug that let "only arp user" roll on DBW just to cut the competition XD

and just to be clear i'm not saying this trinket is BIS for everyone, just saying that is a BIS for some and good for the others so stop the bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank
    It's a taunka...
    whatever, the dream of a cow rogue came true )

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Useful
    whatever, the dream of a cow rogue came true )
    True, nothings more intimidating than an 8ft cow with 2 lungbreakers sprinting towards you ^^
    Thrall's Balls

modelchange to tauren
    modelchange your daggers to glaives
    tauren mutilating with glaives
    ????????
    profit
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Seing I got another PvP trinket related question I thought id ask it here instead of spamming another topic.

My Human Rogue has 2 trinkets atm for my Subtelty PvP spec: http://www.wowhead.com/item=40371 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=42990
    Now why I ask this question is, should I swap out one of these trinkets for Battlemasters and if so which would you recommend?
    I got about 37% crit in my PvP gear atm and 5k AP.