Full T10, as in 5/5 pieces

Just because I've been struggling to find a new piece that replaces my current 232 t9 legs (I KNOW IT SUCKS) and I haven't had any luck yet, I'm considering buying the 5th t10 piece for 95 badges when i get around to getting that many badges.

Anything wrong with this? I know they're great pieces, especially once they're 264 but I'm wondering if there is anything else I could do that would be better for me than getting t10 legs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oof&cn=Jaarvis

^My armory for anyone who wants to see it. And I know, don't give me shit about NES, I'm working on it.

Also, I've been considering this just because they've got a nice amount of expertise, which would bring me to the cap or over it (currently at 25 with SoCorruption on). The crafted legs are nice and all but I'm lacking in expertise quite a bit if I pick that piece up.
    Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs, you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn’t read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine.

Re: Full T10, as in 5/5 pieces

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS.....

Please get rid of NES. Get Mirror of Truth, Greatness, ANYTHING but NOT NES.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaurr
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS.....

Please get rid of NES. Get Mirror of Truth, Greatness, ANYTHING but NOT NES.
    ^My armory for anyone who wants to see it. And I know, don't give me shit about NES, I'm working on it.
    K thanks.
    Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs, you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn’t read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine.

15+ Year Old Account

get the expertise ring off 25 man gunship and the expertise neck of 10 man Putricide and get the crafted ICC pants

Quote Originally Posted by TrickieTK
    get the expertise ring off 25 man gunship and the expertise neck of 10 man Putricide and get the crafted ICC pants
    I'll take a look at that, then. I've got a 25man run tonight and hopefully I'll be able to pick up those pieces. If not though, is the t10 pant piece worth it?

15+ Year Old Account

The legs are a good buy if you need the expertise. Certainly an upgrade over 232 legs.

Plus, there is nothing cooler than a full 5/5, 8/8(9/9, if you were lucky and awesome way back in the day). And its a sweet Kilt. Paladins look ballin with their Kilts.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    The legs are a good buy if you need the expertise. Certainly an upgrade over 232 legs.

Plus, there is nothing cooler than a full 5/5, 8/8(9/9, if you were lucky and awesome way back in the day). And its a sweet Kilt. Paladins look ballin with their Kilts.
    I don't really know people around here and how they 'sound' on the internet when they respond to topics so was that being serious or sarcastic? Haha.

I can't remember where I saw it but pre-hardmode ICC25s I saw that the 264 T10 legs were BiS. Can't remember where I saw that from, though so don't take my word for it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jaarvis
    I don't really know people around here and how they 'sound' on the internet when they respond to topics so was that being serious or sarcastic? Haha.

I can't remember where I saw it but pre-hardmode ICC25s I saw that the 264 T10 legs were BiS. Can't remember where I saw that from, though so don't take my word for it.
    I am being serious. 251 is going to be an upgrade over 232 pretty much all the time, regardless of your other gear needs.

And personally I do like the Pally kilts, and full sets of gear. I'm working on putting together as many old sets of gear as I can. With some t7/t8 and all t9/t10 purchaseable with emblems, having full sets(strictly for struttin around IF, :P) is pretty easy. Its getting ppl to run old raids so I can get the other token pieces that is hard.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

10+ Year Old Account

buy the t10 legs

get rid of the t10 gloves... you're way the hell over the hit cap... get the badge gloves (leather) if you must (as they're better than the plate ones), preferably the plate gloves off of festergut, but that's far more RNG dependant. Do everything you can to farm badges, you should be able to do that in a week and a half.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    buy the t10 legs

get rid of the t10 gloves... you're way the hell over the hit cap... get the...gloves off of festergut, but that's far more RNG dependant. Do everything you can to farm badges, you should be able to do that in a week and a half.
    This.

...5/5 t10=shit
    gloves r the worst piece.
    get legs
    get festergut gloves
    faceroll and win more.

I got the gloves from VoA25 so I was rolling with those for a while. The only reason I had them. Guess I'll keep working at those pieces though. We should be able to down festergut tonight so we'll see what happens. Thanks all.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jaarvis
    I got the gloves from VoA25 so I was rolling with those for a while. The only reason I had them. Guess I'll keep working at those pieces though. We should be able to down festergut tonight so we'll see what happens. Thanks all.
    Obtaining the gloves off of Festergut is certainly the way to go, moreso if you obtain TAJ and have an abundance of +Hit.

Just got the gloves, lol. so time to grab those pants once I get the badges.