Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you like it if Blizzard redid the Paladin Review?

This is something I would like to question the community for this class.

How would you feel if Blizzard decided to redo the Paladin changes for Cat?

The current Paladin Preview may been decent, but I believe Blizzard had bigger plans for our class, but were rushed to meet the preview for other classes.

Would you mind if Blizzard went back to the drawing boards for the class changes for CAT?

Re: Would you like it if Blizzard redid the Paladin Review?

It's a preview, it's not finalized yet.

Paladins as a whole are in a pretty good spot for PvE and they've already mentioned the PvP problems. Just wait until the final talent changes.

Iam not QQing.

Just asking if the community minds if Blizzard took more time, then to rush the plans to fit other classes' previews

like op3l said, it is a preview. Nothing's finalized, some of the things up there may come and go. Same applies to other classes

they said they're nowhere near done with it.....and they're not done with the other classes. of course they're going back and looking at all of them. if they didn't....well, they're not complete idiots. they've made a game millions of people across the world continue to play year after year.

ppl are overreacting too the preview, likely because they wanted some epic updates, and not some lame copy cat spells,

-blinding light = shockwave
    -healing hands = lolhealingtotem
    -Guardian of Ancient Kings = gargoyle with a twist

Quote Originally Posted by Architeck
    ppl are overreacting too the preview, likely because they wanted some epic updates, and not some lame copy cat spells,

-blinding light = shockwave
    -healing hands = lolhealingtotem
    -Guardian of Ancient Kings = gargoyle with a twist
    I REPEAT

Iam not QQing about the Preview!!!

Iam just wondering if the community would or wouldnt mind if Blizzard extended Paladin development in-order to add and make more radical changes to the Paladin Class, instead of rushing to meet each and every future class preview

--------------------

Chat with you all later. Its 12:30am here
    so Iam going out side to play with my new swords. Get some LARP training done

10+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We want to ease off the defensive capabilities of Retribution and Holy paladins slightly. We think the powerful paladin defenses have been one of the things holding Retribution paladins back, especially in Arenas. One change we’re considering is lowering Divine Shield’s duration by a couple of seconds. Having said that, Retribution does pretty well in Battlegrounds, and Battlegrounds will be a much bigger focus in Cataclysm since they can provide the best PvP rewards. Furthermore, the healing environment of Cataclysm is going to be different such that a paladin may not be able to fully heal themselves during the duration of Divine Shield to begin with, so this may not be a problem.
    They must... retract that... change... or... die...
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

time will tell, but i dont want a HoT, it sounds expensive, has a stupid long DC and last for 6 sec's? zzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Tro

Chat with you all later. Its 12:30am here
    so Iam going out side to play with my new swords. Get some LARP training done
    And....you lose.

10+ Year Old Account

I will wait for the talent points first, so much mystery going on around that area, and so many opportunities!

Tho' I am not that excited about the Healing Hand spell.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

I like how they said that Paladins as ret had trouble in arenas lol. At least they admit it xD Although I know the elitists hate the idea of rated BGs, some classes are not built for arenas I don't care if blizzard redid the Paladin review, but I'm not hating it either atm. I'm super curious what they're going to do with the new crusader strike and holy shock talents seeing how all paladins get it, hopefully they don't forget to put something there (like in the prot tree early 80 and late 70 lol)

Quote Originally Posted by The Grumpy Old Man
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We want to ease off the defensive capabilities of Retribution and Holy paladins slightly. We think the powerful paladin defenses have been one of the things holding Retribution paladins back, especially in Arenas. One change we’re considering is lowering Divine Shield’s duration by a couple of seconds. Having said that, Retribution does pretty well in Battlegrounds, and Battlegrounds will be a much bigger focus in Cataclysm since they can provide the best PvP rewards. Furthermore, the healing environment of Cataclysm is going to be different such that a paladin may not be able to fully heal themselves during the duration of Divine Shield to begin with, so this may not be a problem.
    They must... retract that... change... or... die...
    How will we Bubble Hearth without a bubble that lasts long enough?
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedh
    And....you lose.
    Wow and I just got arrested for that too in my own yard

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight
    How will we Bubble Hearth without a bubble that lasts long enough?
    New spell baseline:
    Divine saviour - Your next hearthstone cast within the next 10 seconds becomes instant. Off the gcd 0 mana cost.
    To make up for the bubble nerf.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    Wow and I just got arrested for that too in my own yard
    news flash, your yard doesn't make you immune to laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    news flash, your yard doesn't make you immune to laws.
    What law?
    Cant have a sword in my yard?

What the fuck is wrong with you paladins? You get interesting stuff and all you do is complain. I got boring stuff and what I was thinking was "Okay, maybe I'll reroll" not run around QQing everywhere. God, be satisfied with something ffs. What did you expect, some overpowered ability hitting everything in a 100yd radius for over 9000 holy damage multiplied by your strength?

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus
    ability hitting everything in a 100yd radius for over 9000 holy damage multiplied by your strength?
    would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus
    ability hitting everything in a 100yd radius for over 9000 holy damage multiplied by your strength?
    And our Guardian of Ancient Kings should then automatically loot the corpses so we will not be bothered with such low tasks