A little advice :D

Hello! I've been playing a Ret for a long time now and am usually always competative dpser near the top of the list, but I dont think that I'm getting the most dps I could be out of my gear. In most of ICC 25 I'm ranging between 7k - 8k dps but Im usually in the mid 7k range. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, I think it has something to do with my rotation.

My rotation currently is...
    CS > Consencration > Judgement > Divine Storm > Exorcism.
    I usually switch it up in the middle of a boss fight in order to keep Consencration up 100% of the time and to use Divine Storm whenever it comes off CD.

My Armory is...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ms&cn=Dreggman
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: A little advice :D

Read the Ret FAQ, found conveniently in my sig.

Change up your Rotaton a bit, Try Divine Storm, Judgement, CS , Then Consecration. Exorcism whenever you can put it in. Also change out Glyph of Exorcism and Put in Glyph of Seal Of Vengeance it will give you 10 more expertise so not all of your Attacks are dodges or parries.

Yea drop consecration down a few spots in your priority list
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Ty Ronark, you always were my faveourite mod
    And ty to the others who posted in this to help as well
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

It's most likely a rotation problem with Judgement that low and consecration that high.

You should see a pretty nice jump in dps with just that.

Belf. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Nice SiG

Fix your rotation and your problems will be solved.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

How can you have played ret for a long time and use such a completely nonsensical rotation...

Like Ronark said, go read the ret faq, and you should probably check out the ret thread (well, the entire pally forum is almost ret exclusively) on EJ as well.