Thread: Anime FANS!

Anime FANS!

Im a huge anime fan sometimes even refer myself to an Akiba Addict. Watched anime longer than i have played wow (and thats since vanilla release).

Im just extremely happy about this years anime selection! I mean heres a small list of some awsome on-going animes right now!

KissXsis (TV)
    B Gata H Kei
    K-ON! [Season 2]
    Maid sama
    Seikon no Qwaser
    Working!!
    Mayoi Neko Overrun
    Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru
    ichiban ushiro no daimaou

Wont bother to mention Full Metal Alchemist since most fans know of it and ofc bleach 266 has finally gotten off fillers. Toping off Ladys Vs Buttlers, Chu-Bra, Omamori Himari etc we had this year also This year is defently 1 of my favorite years not to mention my favorite ecchi shows (KissXsis and Sora No otoshimono) are having a TV series and Sora No Otoshimono is getting a 2nd series this year!. Just to put the cherry ontop Cata is Due to release this year aswell!

Sora no otoshimono source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...edly-announced

Im mostly a Ecchi/Harem fan so all above are ecchi genresal tho K-On is damn cute.. im male no im not feminist but even i thought it was cute.. im sure some lolicons will enjoy it 2 lol.
    In college Atm, when i get home i will start making a list of ecchi genre types or other types of anime WORTH watching. Black Blood Brothers for a not well known pro anime or ~eef~ a tale of memories as the best romance anime you will ever see... disagree? watch it 1st.

Re: Anime FANS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank
    Im a huge anime fan sometimes even refer myself to an Akiba Addict. Watched anime longer than i have played wow (and thats since vanilla release).

Im just extremely happy about this years anime selection! I mean heres a small list of some awsome on-going animes right now!

KissXsis (TV)
    B Gata H Kei
    K-ON! [Season 2]
    Maid sama
    Seikon no Qwaser
    Working!!
    Mayoi Neko Overrun
    Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru
    ichiban ushiro no daimaou

Wont bother to mention Full Metal Alchemist since most fans know of it and ofc bleach 266 has finally gotten off fillers. Toping off Ladys Vs Buttlers, Chu-Bra, Omamori Himari etc we had this year also This year is defently 1 of my favorite years not to mention my favorite ecchi shows (KissXsis and Sora No otoshimono) are having a TV series and Sora No Otoshimono is getting a 2nd series this year!. Just to put the cherry ontop Cata is Due to release this year aswell!

Sora no otoshimono source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...edly-announced

Im mostly a Ecchi/Harem fan so all above are ecchi genresal tho K-On is damn cute.. im male no im not feminist but even i thought it was cute.. im sure some lolicons will enjoy it 2 lol.
    In college Atm, when i get home i will start making a list of ecchi genre types or other types of anime WORTH watching. Black Blood Brothers for a not well known pro anime or ~eef~ a tale of memories as the best romance anime you will ever see... disagree? watch it 1st.
    Where's Angel Beats?

The opening:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJSU2FZqjw&hd=1

It's awesome!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Probably personal preference but angel beats seems... strange probably going along the lines The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Didnt like it at start, Angel beats animation is good but the story doesnt grab me.

Probably personal preference but angel beats seems... strange probably going along the lines The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Didnt like it at start, Angel beats animation is good but the story doesnt grab me.
    I haven't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so i can't say for sure.

That's one of the On-Going serie i like anyway.

I also like B Gata H Kei and Naruto Shippuuden (however you already mention B Gata H Kei and im not sure if Naruto should count since it isn't really new and kinda long).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Already saw all of them (still waiting for new episodes)

WTB new Anime Series!

Also: Want to buy the next Negima Season!
    Damned Anime creators. Slacking more than Blizzard
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account

If you like cute Anime you have to watch Bamboo Blade :3

Now.. I'm usually into Samurai stuff..Giant Robots and scantily clad women with sniper rifles BUT for some reason I loved Bamboo Blade. The characters are unique (rare for an anime) and the story, although simple is very good and very funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5

WTB new Anime Series!

Negima STILL has a ongoing manga series so it looks good heres a list of all spinoffs etc;

Mahō Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~ (OAV) (adaptation)
    Mahō Sensei Negima! ~Mō Hitotsu no Sekai~ (OAV) (sequel)
    Mahō Sensei Negima! ~Ariadone-hen~ (OAV) (sequel)
    Negima! (TV) (adaptation)
    Mahou Sensei Negima! (special) (promotional special)
    Mahou Sensei Negima! OVA Haru
    Mahou Sensei Negima! OVA Natsu (sequel)
    Negima!? (TV) (alternate retelling)
    Negima!? neo (manga) (adaptation)
    Negima! Magister Negi Magi (live-action TV drama) (adaptation)

If you've run out of animes i can probably help.

~ef~ A tail of memories - nothing comes close to this romance story the ending is so much win i have yet to find out why its not well know 5/5 from me.

TokiMeki Memorial ~Only Love~ - Romance anime again more of a triangle based its good but only 4/5 from me.

Kanon 2006 - Defently awsome all characters are cute and the main character is that involved you feel like you want to be friends with him altho... i got frustrated at no1 being able to help him altho he delt with it well.

Nagasarete Airantou - A guy runs away from home do to his asshole father and is on a ship leaving the country only to fall overboard and wide up on some island. At 1st he thinks its heaven meeting a girl that kisses him (mouth to mouth he did wash up on shore afterall) Only to find hes the only man left on the island as all males we're lost when they went out fishing. Thus every1 wants him as there husband and he has to keep him self alive from the girls lol.

Wont insult by mentioning To-Love RU, kanokon, rosario & vampire as they are well known animes =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    If you like cute Anime you have to watch Bamboo Blade :3

Now.. I'm usually into Samurai stuff..Giant Robots and scantily clad women with sniper rifles BUT for some reason I loved Bamboo Blade. The characters are unique (rare for an anime) and the story, although simple is very good and very funny
    You may have seen a few but i will recommend.

Gunslinger Girl - Crazy anime school girl being brought up as government assasin after her family was murdered and she was forced to watch as her dead mother yes dead was raped by the murderer. Vegence is sweet. 4/5.

Samurai Champloo - Awsome fighting the animation looks abit old style but the fighting is fast paced and looks cool 5/5.

Afro Samurai - Story about the main character's dad used to be the no1 fighter but was killed, the one that killed him has stayed number no1 while the child has risen to no2. You need no2 headband to challenge no1 for title as the best fighter. 5/5 and alot of blood =D.

Tokko - Story about monsters from hell that take over humans etc, One of the devils minions messed up and left two survivers alive and is tyring to correct the mistake. Problem for the surviviers is that bullets do not work so they have to use swords and again alot of blood everywhere =D. 4/5.

Devil May Cry - Anime version of the game that DOES justice for its name i liked the big guns blowing the brains of demons and cutting apart the big ones with his huge ass sword. 4/5.

I know u probably seen the famous hellsing and elfen lied animes... not that many mecha anymore Gundam will always be the best of the mecha's.

15+ Year Old Account

Text
    Well, I know A LOT of Anime Series, however, I never knew there were so many Negima Spin-offs

Do you happen to know a site where I can see/download (yeah, its bad, I know) those? As far as I know, there are only 2 different Negima Series (One more humorous than the other due to different creators). I would really appreciate it
    Dawwwwwww

You can usually find them just by searching there names =D Most are along the same sorta story but done in completely different ways... best example is FMA and FMA:brootherhood both storys are the same but the storys go off into different plots.

Mahou Sensei Negima!
    Negima!?
    Negima neo
    Negima! Magister Negi Magi

I watched recently again and i felt like i was watching Negima (obviously) but it didnt feel like repeats at all as for sites to watch on i will name afew i use (i log on here while in college so i dont have my list handly lol)

[links removed]

best site for checking updates is:

animenewsnetwork

Its the offical update site where u cna find EVERYTHING you need to know about anime, you cant watch it but thats where i get all my information form veyr good site.

Sorry, no links to sites with illegal content. --Sunshine

15+ Year Old Account

Do you happen to know a site where I can see/download (yeah, its bad, I know) those?
    Not to be posted here. :P

WTB new Anime Series!

i suggest watch the Hellsing ova series.till now there are 7 episodes that each one last almost an hour.we are waiting for the 8th ova.and trust me,it is far more superior than the helsing the 13 episodes series(the ovas follows exactly the manga and the animation style is great (thx mad house for that) and when they kill something they spill blood NOT sand like the old series) i suggest you to watch it.nice storyline,great charachters(insane in fact),great action,and there you can see how a vampire should really be(not like in a certain book and movie that we all unfortunately know).be warned though:a lot of blood,a lot of gore in the ovas.
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Links may have been removed but im sure Sunshine has a quick looksy xD

Im rewatching Hajime No Ippo for 6th time, its a boxing series personally im not a fan of boxing but holy crap hajime owns and its 104 episodes... its quiet old style animated but when the fights start it really starts. I recommend this really im 90% ecchi fan 5% moe and 5% fighting altho the new naruto and bleach episodes <3 268 is going to be a great day for bleach fans (i hope)