Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The TWO best Professions to have, in your opinion

Best for money JC/Ench (if you are bored of farming that is.)
    Best for raiding JC/BS/Ench (flexibility,and maybe engineering at least for shadowpriests.)

Enchanting and herbalism. They compliment each other fairly nicely.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

on my palatank, i'm BS/JC, best combo
    on my mage, i'm enchant/JC, was nice when dusts were selling at a nice price
    on my chaman, i'm alchimist/herbalist, wonder why i keep herbalist since i don't farm any more,a ll by the Auction House
    on my hunter, i'm engineer, miner.
    in fact, having alchimist, miner is a nice combo for cash (smelting saronite, transmute titan, create titanstell, that's a cash winning combo, plus making tons of flasks)

BS/JC, creating 3 perfect gems in three optional slots, a nice combo for any pve player

My favorite combo of professions in engineering-leatherworking on my hunter.Funny gadzets,AH on Dalaran,teleportaion in Northernd and transporters in Tanaris if i want to use the neutral ah,extremelly cheap epic arrows,Jeevesand the gr8 ap bonus from lw and the cheap leg enchants.i wouldnt change this combo with anything else.
    On my dk i have inscription and bs.extra sockets ftw and the shoulder enchants are awsome,also i have all the possible glyphs so i can change every glyph i want without depending on AH crazyness on glyph market.
    at my signal unlease hell

So far, these are my favs.

Engineer/Alchemy- Fun/useful gadgets to use, with bonuses for your own potions/procs to boot!

Enchanting/JC-Great stat increases, plus good moneymakers!

For some classes engineering or tailoring is the best.
    But overall for all classes: JC + BS is the best, anyone saying anything else is just lying.
    JC + BS gives what any other combo can give you, plus more, because it's customizable (spelling?).