Poll: My reaction to selling the Steed in the online store is

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Celestial Steed Poll

i saw the price and jumped at it, got one for me and one for the gf. Was shocked at how cheap it was. It's over your entire wow account, all chars you have/will ever make, it is both ground and flying mount on one keybind. Bargin buy, glad i got in before the queues started, limited quantity ftw.

Im too poor QQ college student income.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Bought it and happy I did. Its my mains 99th mount, lol.

Deleted

yay already 8 in dalaran...
    Just guarantees that I won't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastapoulos
    you should add the option: Won't buy it cause its ugly in shadow form
    Was wondering this myself, lol, will not buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    If blizzard keeps all the money themselves; fist to face.
    If blizzard gives away part of the money; "where's my mount?"
    I don't quite understand the correlation between a portion of the cost going to charity and the desire to buy it. Sure, if they were to do so (they aren't with this one) that'd be great. However, that certainly doesn't influence my decision to buy it. If I'm out shopping and see a really nice shirt that I want (but don't need), I don't stop and debate on whether a portion of the cost of that shirt is going to charity. Same with most everything I buy. How is this any different? Does a portion of everything I buy now have to go to charity for me to enjoy it or even purchase it? If I really want to do some good, I'll raise some money and go do a cancer walk, not be lazy and hope a portion of a digital vanity pet makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    Blizzard must really be desperate for money if they need to sell these.

Mounts and pets earned through real life money = no skills though and thus no respect.
    Desperate for money? Hardly. Creative in the manner in which they derive revenue? Certainly - and at the same time offering something cool to players. Activision and Blizzard merged with the intent to create "the world’s largest and most profitable pure-play video game publisher" (See here: http://www.activisionblizzard.com/fa.../factSheet.pdf), and this is another means they are using to do so. Their teams - be they marketing, development, sales - whatever - are good at what they do and are on top for a reason.

As for the correlation with skill - sure - there are a handful of mounts in game that require some skill the obtain. But certainly not the majority. As for pets - few, if any, take any real skill to obtain. I have a large collection of vanity pets and my fair share of mounts, but I don't think I deserve respect for them. They're simply fun for me to collect and I have fun with them in-game. But to each their own.
    Corvinas (US-Drenden)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthurian
    Alar still makes this Pegasus wannabe look like junk....

Not getting it. It should be a Boss drop.
    I still think Alar is better looking, but ....ahhhhh screw it! Bound on account to all current and future characters - damn son, that's good value. I'm getting one.

you are 9037 in queue.... sweet, I was 15k+ a few minutes ago.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell