Unique buffs still exist?

I'm sure we all know most of the buffs have been revamped (including Bloodlust at this point) to be capable of being brought by a seperate class (with a few exceptions).

Most (Improved Vampiric Embrace, Healing Stream, Judgement of Light, and Improved Leader of the Pack) of these exceptions are affected by the level of content, the gear and the playstyle of the group using them. But when it comes to two other buffs, each can be treated as near-mandatory to go anywhere.

The first would be Judgement of Wisdom. It doesn't matter if you don't get the healing from Light, but not having a Paladin can/does/will still affect the ability for your casters to control their mana. This isn't asking for more sources of Replenishment, but to be balanced around something a little easier. If you stretched a bit, you could talent into that effect on say a Shadow Priest or Affliction Warlock?

The second unique Raid buff would be 5% spellhaste (Wrath of Air). Why did this not get the multi-source treatment, and still remains by its lonesome next to the shaman that dropped a totem? This one I'd definitely give to the sad sorry spec that didn't even have a raid-buff throughout all of Wrath: The Holy Priest

Improved Vampiric Embrace could also take an axe, and just be shoved into acting similar to Improved Leader, triggering off of spell-crit instead of melee-crit (with a cooldown, of course).

TL;DR, can we see Judgement of Wisdom and/or Wrath of Air on other classes? Where, how-else would some of these be able to be trimmed down?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Unique buffs still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti

The second unique Raid buff would be 5% spellhaste (Wrath of Air). Why did this not get the multi-source treatment, and still remains by its lonesome next to the shaman that dropped a totem?
    Its not unique, though better. Improved Moonkin talent adds +3% spell haste to those
    in the aura as well as 5% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus
    Its not unique, though better. Improved Moonkin talent adds +3% spell haste to those
    Sounds pretty unique to me.

Maybe it's better to remove all buffs and just tune everything for having no buffs.

I like class unique buffs but not if they are game breaking. If you NEEDED a shadow priest to beat a fight or anything else, it is fail, but if you enjoyed the extras of having that priest, it was great. But now, being that shadow priest, unless you're one of the good ones that will pull 12K single target boss, it's rather meh like 60% of the classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

You can add this buff to your list: Crypt Fever http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49632
    Nothing game breaking but this add some dps to non-unholy DK and to SPriest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus
    5% crit BUFF is shared by Elemental Shaman (Elemental Oath).
    The 3% "Spell Haste" isn't actually Spell Haste, it's all haste, and it's shared by Retribution Paladins. That 3% haste also stacks with the 5% from Wrath of Air, because it's a different buff. Thus Wrath of Air is unique.

Itachi, it's that even if you perform identically to the mage next to you as a Shadow Priest, the mage brings some buffs going out in any spec (yes, even Frost), and will get taken in a higher preference over you. That's not the "hybrid tax", because the same could be said of Shaman or Druids.

And Korigan, I'm not really sure who else you could add that to. Shadow Priests buffing Death Knights if they don't feel like spec'ing Unholy?

Bump!

So tell me, phorumz, where would you put Wrath of Air and/or Judgement of Wisdom? (Even the disease portion of Crypt Fever?)

Heal Effects (like VE, Healing Stream, Judgement of Light, Divine Storm, and Improved Leader of the Pack) can already be covered by your healers working a little harder, so let's stick away from those and on actual restrictions.

Doesn't the arcane mage also have that % to damage done buff? Can't think of what else provides that.

Arcane Mage, Retribution Paladin, and Beast Mastery Hunter all provide the +3% damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gog
    Doesn't the arcane mage also have that % to damage done buff? Can't think of what else provides that.
    Facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Bump!

So tell me, phorumz, where would you put Wrath of Air and/or Judgement of Wisdom? (Even the disease portion of Crypt Fever?)

Heal Effects (like VE, Healing Stream, Judgement of Light, Divine Storm, and Improved Leader of the Pack) can already be covered by your healers working a little harder, so let's stick away from those and on actual restrictions.
    @Gog the Ret Paladin has the Damage Buff as well.

And I wouldn't really count Divine Storm in there, it barely counts from what I've noticed.

I do agree with the 5% Haste and the Judgement of Wisdom though. Although, Paladins are everywhere so you'll almost always have it, but I say that if we were to give Judgement of Wisdom to someone else, I'd say like, a Fire or Frost Mage.

With the 5% Spell Haste, I can't really see another Class who could bring it, so far I'm leaning towards a Shadow Priest or Affliction Lock.

For Crypt Fever, I'd say keep it to the DKs.

Paladin
    Judge of Light/Wisdom (Wisdom is still an important raid buff)
    Blessing of Kings (There are drums that are slightly worse)

Mage
    Focus Magic
    Arcane Int

Priest
    Fort (There are scrolls that are slightly worse)
    Spirit (Gone in the xpac)

About the judgement of wisdom, yeah indeed someone else should be able to buff that, it makes a big diffrence for hunters, arcane mages and warlocks, other mana based dpsers don't really go oom as far as I know. Who else should have it is kinda hard tho. Could be added to the hunters sting or something?

An other buff that is stupid. The demo warlock scalling with gear spell power.
    The others that can bring it is any shaman flametounge totem. Then an elemental shaman can bring and improved version. And finally when the warlock gets some gear he can bring an ever better version, that will scale with gear making it better and better as we get higher spell power. STUPID IMO!
    I don't get this game

Quote Originally Posted by Darekion
    About the judgement of wisdom, yeah indeed someone else should be able to buff that, it makes a big diffrence for hunters, arcane mages and warlocks, other mana based dpsers don't really go oom as far as I know. Who else should have it is kinda hard tho. Could be added to the hunters sting or something?

An other buff that is stupid. The demo warlock scalling with gear spell power.
    The others that can bring it is any shaman flametounge totem. Then an elemental shaman can bring and improved version. And finally when the warlock gets some gear he can bring an ever better version, that will scale with gear making it better and better as we get higher spell power. STUPID IMO!
    Pretty sure Blizzard has already said that wont be the case in Cataclysm though, could be wrong though.

Well, Rurikar, it's fine to have a lesser version of Kings/Fort (especially through a profession). Arcane Intellect is also provided through an Affliction Warlock.
    You can't really copy Judgement of Light/Wisdom through that, however.

And I wouldn't really count Divine Storm in there, it barely counts from what I've noticed.
    True enough, I was just trying to say "Well, we don't really need to include healing buffs here"

Quote Originally Posted by Cariborne
    Pretty sure Blizzard has already said that wont be the case in Cataclysm though, could be wrong though.
    Flametongue Totem will be replaced by Totem of Wrath for all Shaman. It'll be 4% of your Spell Power, similar to True Shot Aura being 10% of AP. Elemental Shaman and Demonology Warlocks will get a non-stacking 10% Spell Power buff that overwrites it, as well as the Elemental Shaman getting to use it off of any Fire totem.