Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else think the paladin QQ is funny?

I find it extremely funny that whenever someone gets changed to be equal to a paladin, they cry.
    When they get nerfed/changed, they cry.
    Pretty much any time something changes, they cry.

Their changes were 'decent'. I mean others sure had it worse, and Cat hasn't even hit yet, while half the paladin community is posting on the forums crying.

I don't see any other class preview with more than 8 pages, while the paladins made it to 50 in just a day.

Keep the QQ coming!! lol
    I 3d print stuff

Re: Anyone else think the paladin QQ is funny?

Can we get Crusader Aura please in the next Xpac even tho it wont solve any problems..
    Pretty Please :-*

Paladins signature color is pink.... pink like vaginas... get where i'm going?

The games over populated with paladins, not suprised theres 50 pages of QQ ¬_¬
    Classic WoW.

I see.

Good to know.

10+ Year Old Account

No, if they implant only the changes written in the preview, it's SHIT! But it's only a preview so i wont QQ yet.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

There's nothing wrong with any of the class previews, so far. (except Warlocks, OP OP OP)

Paladins Preview was just rather vague, dull and boring. Mostly because our anticipation to see it built it up to be
    this monumental change that would alter the very fabric of time. Nope, got some new abilities, can't complain.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What an original thread.

they are QQing? Oh great, guess we'll see another LOLRETKAPOW x.pack launch then.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Players whine too much... You can never ever satisfy the entire games population so yes I do think it is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood
    I find it extremely funny that whenever someone gets changed to be equal to a paladin, they cry.

Their changes were 'decent'. I mean others sure had it worse, and Cat hasn't even hit yet, while half the paladin community is posting on the forums crying.

I don't see any other class preview with more than 8 pages, while the paladins made it to 50 in just a day.

Keep the QQ coming!! lol
    Stop the QQ. And stop making useless topics. You're doing the same thing they are doing

I find the shammy QQ there goes my free raid spot to be the best QQ so far.
    "Oh lord strike me down!"

We had to wait an extra week to see it so there was a lot of anticipation. Most of the "qq" posts in paladin threads are from other classes qqing about how op they think paladins already are. Paladin preview has 77 pages today. Lets look at some of the other classes:
    Warrior 105
    Hunter 107
    Mage 107
    Druid 239

Hmm, yeah looks like there's a lot of paladin qq going on.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadem
    Stop the QQ. And stop making useless topics. You're doing the same thing they are doing
    i made a topic to laugh at them crying.

QQ =/= lol

Your post however represents QQ due to crying over me making a thread.
    I 3d print stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nmb1ez
    Paladins signature color is pink.... pink like vaginas... get where i'm going?

Paladins are having their period?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Porte
    We had to wait an extra week to see it so there was a lot of anticipation. Most of the "qq" posts in paladin threads are from other classes qqing about how op they think paladins already are. Paladin preview has 77 pages today. Lets look at some of the other classes:
    Warrior 105
    Hunter 107
    Mage 107
    Druid 239

Hmm, yeah looks like there's a lot of paladin qq going on.
    Where do you see these many pages on the other class previews.

I just now checked, and paladin has 50, while the most i see other than paladin is mage at 35, probably something about the BL.
    I 3d print stuff

Tbh. Im fine with the announced changes, and seeing that other classes still QQ about us, enough to even make threads about their inferiority complexes against the Paladin class makes me even more happy.

Thx. for makeing my day!

Pretty much any time something changes, they cry
    Yeah, because every other class just say "alright, if that's what blizz wants" when they get nerfed? Ever heard about warlocks in early vanilla, ive never seen such QQ, and that was before communities etc, it was in the fucking general chat.

Basically, every class cries if its going to get nerfed. Its like trees, every leaf is bound to fall to the ground. Its just inevitable.

Oh, and FYI.
    I play a paladin myself, I could care less about the preview, im just waiting until cata comes. Dont QQ and dont raise paladins to the skies.
    Kom alltid ihåg att du är helt unik. Precis som alla andra.

Keep the QQ coming!! lol
    If you actually understood a holy pally youd know that these changes mean that(if they go live, that is)we will be pretty much sidelined, with such a nerf to tank healing and weak raid healing. I personally not QQing yet, as its not *official*(to be going live), but how about understnading a spec/class before you complain
    P.S. Heck care about the ret/prot changes(There were prot changes?)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Im a paladin. and i like what i see, it's just the kidds who QQ the entire time.