Thread: Druid PVP

Druid PVP

Hey all fellow druids of MMO-champ!

Ive been running as a feral tank now since the start of WOTLK and im looking to break into pvp, im not really interested in feral pvp as i really dislike melee dps

Any advice/spec/help you can give me for choosing the best spec to roll with in pvp, Ive been pvping on my warlock for years, and im looking to get into the arena and bg scene on my druid...i know how to pvp and such so any advice would be awesome!

thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by saxmfone1 View Post
    Step 1: Make this macro

#show Swipe (Bear)
    /cast Maul
    /cast Swipe (Bear)

Step 2: Bind this macro to your L and O buttons

Step 3: Run into any heroic and LOL your way to victory

Re: Druid PVP

well it depends on which of the other 2 specs interest you the most. if you are in a good guild and have access to an extremely geared ele shaman, go boomkin and rofl ppl to 1800. otherwise go resto and get yourself a good warrior, ret pally, DK, warlock, hunter etc. lol plus resto is extremely fun in bgs being able to hot up a bunch of ppl. only downside is once ppl see the tree they immediately focus you. tons of options on the druid as i love to pvp on mine!

Right now, both the other specs are extremely viable (Though boomkins are pretty fotm right now). I play resto pvp, and it's such a blast. Extremely powerful hots + immune to snares and polymorph and sap = win.

thanks for the responses! think im going to roll as resto, got a guildie warrior who wants to pew!
    Quote Originally Posted by saxmfone1 View Post
    Step 1: Make this macro

#show Swipe (Bear)
    /cast Maul
    /cast Swipe (Bear)

Step 2: Bind this macro to your L and O buttons

Step 3: Run into any heroic and LOL your way to victory