Question about pitbull unit frames

Anyone know how in pitbulls to show YOUR debuffs on a target only?

kinda hard to tell, say, which diseases are mine on a target with 3 other DK in the group. I looked through the options and did not see it, but maybe I'm just an idiot and missed it.

Re: Question about pitbull unit frames

Well that depends if you use PitBull3 or 4. If you use 4 go to Moduels-->Aura-->Aura Filter Editor.

Press the Advanced tab and there you can set what you want to see on a target.

yes, just upgraded to 4.. didnt realize 3 was no longer supported.. thanks!

Your welcome

The Pitbull setup can be a little daunting when you are looking at all those options in the Aura Filter. I decided to just turn off the buffs from Pitbull and I use Satrina's Buff Frames and just place them where the Pitbull buffs/debuffs would go. SBF is much more customizable and to me it was more user-friendly as I didn't have to post on forums to figure out how to filter my buffs/debuffs. You can just set up a new frame that is set to only have debuffs on the target that you cast and it takes about 2 minutes to set up. You can also put specific debuffs that you want to track with timers or bars or both. Right now my debuffs on my target pop up with a bar that goes down over time so I can track exactly which debuffs I need to refresh and when they are going to expire.

I also set up a single giant debuff on my screen that pops up with stack count and a timer for when we were doing the Sindragosa achievement (All You Can Eat) so there was no way I would miss it. It is also helpful for a debuff like the disease that Putricide puts on you in Heroic mode. Pitbull debuffs are nice, but imho if you really want to track debuffs/buffs you should grab SBF and play around with it.