Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: I hope there is good reason behind the Celestial Steed in blizzard store

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel
    They are doing it because of money, that makes sense for me... I dunno what's the problem of some people in understanding how business are done sometimes...
    See above: Government educated.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin
    Because they were taught wrong in school, or they weren't listening. You sell stuff to make money. The guy a few posts up who said:

This guy doesn't understand how the world works. Hell yeah, they did it to make money, and, I'm sure the artist(s) who worked on it is happy to see his creation out there.
    And happy to get paid for his work. Don't forget that part. The designer gets a paycheck, as well as personal satisfaction of a job well done in creating something.

Funny how that works. You know, the whole "monetary motivation" thing...

*click*
    *click*
    *buy mount*
    *click*
    *mount*

I WAS FORCED!

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Oh god, a company doing something to make money!

What is this world coming to?

How DARE they give me the option to buy something!!!!
    Beacause they aren't already making billions each year right...

And they're selling you a product you can never own since you do not own your WoW account...
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer

And they're selling you a product you can never own since you do not own your WoW account...
    OMG making money is such a bad thing. Since you don't own your account and it bothers you STOP paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer

Is this supposed to be one of those "they make enough money" arguments?

If so - who the hell made you achievement police? Last time I checked everyone has the right to make as much money as they damn well please.

Maybe to you, I make too much money. Maybe to the clerk at Wal-Mart, YOU make too much money. It's all transitory. No one makes "too much" money. They just make YOU envious of their accomplishments

BLizzard...although some of you may not believe it...is a business....therefore they make money....from us...that makes many of us hate them and question why they want to make money.

Blizzard want to make money so they can spend money!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGriMM
    BLizzard...although some of you may not believe it...is a business....therefore they make money....from us...that makes many of us hate them and question why they want to make money.

Blizzard want to make money so they can spend money!
    It only makes the economically retarded or completely ignorant ones hate them.

heaven forbid people being charged monthly have an opinion of their game company being more interested in creating an amazing game, than squandering every last cent from their subscribers.

They are not reinvesting money in this game, they have not for a long time now. Stop getting giddy about them making more money, you won't benefit or see anything come of it unless you're a stockholder.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    heaven forbid people being charged monthly have an opinion of their game company being more interested in creating an amazing game, than squandering every last cent from their subscribers.

They are not reinvesting money in this game, they have not for a long time now. Stop getting giddy about them making more money, you won't benefit or see anything come of it unless you're a stockholder.
    Economics fail.

Edit: The very fact that they are constantly adding content and releasing expansions trumps your base-less argument that they are not reinvesting money in the game. Your ignorance is showing.

Guess what the entire point of reinvesting in your business is? TO MAKE A DAMN PROFIT ON YOUR INVESTMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    Economics fail.

Edit: The very fact that they are constantly adding content and releasing expansions trumps your base-less argument that they are not reinvesting money in the game. Your ignorance is showing.

Guess what the entire point of reinvesting in your business is? TO MAKE A DAMN PROFIT ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
    Intelligence fail

Edit: The very fact that content is stretched across four difficulties with all the same armor weapon skins and even names trumps your baseless argument that they are reinvesting money in the game. Your ignorance is showing

So you think blizzard is not making a profit before the mount? Your ignorance is still showing

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    Intelligence fail

Edit: The very fact that content is stretched across four difficulties with all the same armor weapon skins and even names trumps your baseless argument that they are reinvesting money in the game. Your ignorance is showing

So you think blizzard is not making a profit before the mount? Your ignorance is still showing
    Again, another member of the "money police". If you believe it's so terrible for Blizzard to make money, stop giving them yours.

People assume that Blizzard makes tons and tons of money based simply off of the gross numbers from monthly subs. Jane, you ignorant slut; there is a difference between profit and profit margin.

It takes money to make money.

15+ Year Old Account

Please put these kind of discussions in the news post regarding the mount.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/c...lizzard-store/

Thanks.

Ps: I did read the first post, but you could have posted it in the news thread again. We rather have the same question in the same thread, than multiple threads going around.
    Dawwwwwww