Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Celestial Steed in Shadowform!

i think he said that because its a ripoff. $25 for a single mount is alot imo considering that an expansion cost $50, so the mount literally costs half an expansion
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    Jealous because your parents won't let you?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    i think he said that because its a ripoff. $25 for a single mount is alot imo considering that an expansion cost $50, so the mount literally costs half an expansion
    20 euro is less than what you spend on a trip to the cinema. Hell, I regularly find that much in random pockets when I am doing a wash. It isn't the amount of money that I would lose sleep over.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Gotta say i like how this mount looks overall for the most part. The shadowform is ok...and i particularly enjoyed the pic ppl linked of mount with firefly debuff and bloodwrath or whatever it was (all super cool )
    There is only one thing i cannot stand about this mount and that is the way it looks while jumping. Looks like a homosexual pony :-\ (for anyone of a homosexual nature reading this, no offense intended) But srsly Blizz...next time stick to the regular horse jumping animation pls.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grozak

So not worth it xD
    Lol sup there Deathwing/Alexstrazsa background. I have it as mine too lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

funny to see ppl that qq over buying mounts/pets, you do actually pay a subscription for a game!

I myself wont buy it because i already haz das phoenix mountz! ;D
    "I can understand why gw2 fans are mad, they hyped their game for 2 years.
    Called all other games bad and it still pretty much failed in 2 weeks."

I still refuse to buy it because it will just encourage every good looking mount to be sold separately for easy cash, rather than skill (early warbear/pve or pvp protos/frost wyrms) or rarity (ashes/white hawkstrider/time lost) but I guess the 100,000+ of you who bought it already showed them the profit to be made.

Basically I see this mount the same as paying some top guild for a glory mount...Why bother. Mounts and titles are the only prestige left in the game so why waste real money on bronze drake v2 when you can ride something you have earned through time invested or lucky chance. I really don't get it, surely the only reason to 'look nice' is to look nice to others but who's going to care if you all have it, roll with the mount that says 'wow wish I had that.'
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    I still refuse to buy it because it will just encourage every good looking mount to be sold separately for easy cash, rather than skill (early warbear/pve or pvp protos/frost wyrms) or rarity (ashes/white hawkstrider/time lost) but I guess the 100,000+ of you who bought it already showed them the profit to be made.

Basically I see this mount the same as paying some top guild for a glory mount...Why bother. Mounts and titles are the only prestige left in the game so why waste real money on bronze drake v2 when you can ride something you have earned through time invested or lucky chance. I really don't get it, surely the only reason to 'look nice' is to look nice to others but who's going to care if you all have it, roll with the mount that says 'wow wish I had that.'
    Because it doesn't really matter, when i see someone with the new icc mounts or even invicible(thou noone have killed lk hc yet on my server). i think goddamn, thats awesome, can't wait for my own.

Imo they havnt put any effort into that fucking mount , looks like they just let a kid sit at their computer during a meeting and the kid draw some lines in paint tryin too make a horse...

Seriously, if this is the way they are heading with design in the game, together with releasing more and more stuff too buy for real money...

They wont make it too the level 90 limit even..

15+ Year Old Account

Okay, we have now reached the "back and forth" point.

Thanks for playing.