Thread: wtf?

wtf?

So i just came back from a break and when i log in i get message to type my Authenticator code wich i never bought. Wtf should i do now? i found out that both my 80's where deleted :S

Re: wtf?

you got hacked then, try mailing blizz and see if you can get some things back

U know blizzards e-mail?
    problem is i cant even log onto my acc on wow-europe

Congradulations.. you were hacked

Pretty much they got your account, and put an authenticator on it, so you cant access the account, even the administration side.

All you can do, is try and call billing, and they can sort it out.

sure your entering the right username? you have to use battle.net these days and use your email address to log in.
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Darshana
    sure your entering the right username? you have to use battle.net these days and use your email address to log in.
    i am

Yeap this happend to me call billing support or mail them(but mailing will take a lot time to get respond)
    Quote Originally Posted by Br0lle
    In Soviet Russia fish feast eats YOU!

Any1 got a blizz e-mail they wanna share (blizzard)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hallwich
    Any1 got a blizz e-mail they wanna share (blizzard)
    go
    http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_GB for eu or

http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2316 for us and try sorting it out in customer support,there should be all info

Hey boss,

Sorry you fell victim to this as well. So did I. Below are the actions required for them to remove the 'false' Authenticator that was attached:

Account security is a paramount concern at Blizzard Entertainment. As such we require extensive verification in order to deactivate the Battle.net Authenticator. If you are requesting that the Authenticator be deactivated from your account due to receiving an error upon login that the Authenticator code entered is invalid, we might be able to assist you with this issue via telephone prior to you sending in your information.

In order to deactivate the Battle.net Authenticator we will require the following:

- A legible photocopy of the identification of the registered account user. Only a government issued photo ID or Birth Certificate will be accepted for the registered user. (School IDs are *not* accepted.)

- A copy of the TOU form found here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/BNETTOUFORM

You may send the information 3 different ways:

**EMAIL**
    - Email as an attachment to Billing and Account Services: AccountServices@Blizzard.com
    - Use the account name as the SUBJECT line
    - Attachment must be under 5MB
    - Attachments must be in JPG, GIF, or BMP format.
    - Make sure that all attachments meet the recommend requirements. Security concerns may cause files with other formats or files that are too large to be filtered or deleted without response.

**FAX**
    - (949) 725-0701

**MAIL**
    - ATTN: Blizzard Authenticator
    Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    PO Box 18979
    Irvine, CA 92623

Hope this helps, and I'm glad you haven't been flamed by some trolls (such as Hershey ;D)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee
    While it was very nice of Zulluhead to answer your question, honestly how difficult is it to do this?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Blizzard+account+support

You took up two posts instead of taking 25 seconds to look something up.
    dont be so harsh he freaked out he just got hacked 8)

I'm sure he has 2 screens open so he can work this out at the earliest possible time.
    Hell, I was pissed. I made a post here while google-ing it. I don't see what's the problem of asking for help...

Thank you evry one