Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Celestial mount stock, fake?

EU - Currently in Queue
    Position: 56551 - Estimated Time 12

Stock on the horsie: 48% fake or no fake its selling like hot shit oO
    Oh hi

On Bloddfeather EU i was standing on Org Bank, when they started poping up. like 5 or 7 have bought it 5 mins after it was announced.

A stock, i dont think so. It is just like Avatar. Even though they stopped showing it, it still comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Citatus
    OR! We will only sell this many, that way EVERYONE wont have it.
    I love how the stock on the EU realms just automatically started at 49% stock. It's been sitting at 48% now for over an hour. I highly doubt there's a "stock cap" at all. It's Blizzard milking the masses. And judging from the 50,000 in the queue, I'd say it's worked.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flash89
    waited 1 hour for the timer to tick away...

Then it said they only accept Credit Cards and not the Country-Specific ways of payment... FU!!!! /NERDRAGE!!

What happened to Direct-Debit?!
    The store is real picky. :/ I use a Visa branded "check card" (which can be used as a Visa credit card, or with a PIN number as a debit card) and I use it each and every month (as a credit card) to pay for my WoW accounts, however, I never once been able to use it at the Blizz store.

for the kids wondering about the 'Stock', it means that they have a limited amount of codes to sell at the moment, if those codes ran out (out of stock) it means that you have to wait until they generate more codes for it. This already happened with past pets.

position 35118 in queue stock at 48%, been here since i was 46k in the queue and the stock % hasn't moved at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    They don't have a stock on mounts, however, there is a limit do the amount of codes available for the time of being.
    Thank-you Bahumut. That makes much more sense than "stock" and seems very reasonable.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilethalua
    Actually, even with a digital item there can be an "amount of stock" - but it refers to the number of pre-generated codes that can be distributed. This did happen with one of the other pets or items a while back, and it just took a while for the "stock" to be refilled - or a new batch of valid codes to be generated and recorded in the system.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...62370637&sid=1