Quick ArP question

Hey all,

Just wondering what i should do regarding ArP.

At the moment im at a point in my gear that with food/trinket proc im at 1403 Arp

Im just wondering what i should do after this point, should i keep gemming ArP? so that im passively closer to the cap? or should i change back to Agi? or maybe even haste?

I know it will be changing to crit/haste eventually anyway, so im just wondering if i should keep going with ArP and see what happens come that time..

I only really raid weekends. and its only 10man ICC i do anyway, so realistically i am not going to ever reach the ArP cap before it changes. but atm im not sure which way to turn with gems so asking for some thoughts opinions.

Re: Quick ArP question

it depends on how high you can get your arp. how many non arp gem slots do you have left and what sort of trinket could you replace your GT/MR/NeS with? if you can't hit 1000 and especially if you don't have a combination of DV/DC, WFS, DBW, HWT (2 of those) then it's never going to be worth gemming arp.

if you decide you're not ready from the above factors, see what your raid buffed crit is (raid buffs + idol only) and subtract your chance to miss and be dodged from 77.8. if you're at past YOUR crit cap, gem hit and exp. hopefully you can hit the caps and still be around 77.8% crit (this is on your character sheet with a ret paladin or ele shaman) then refer to toskk's and/or rawr and see if you should gem strength or haste. if you aren't at the crit cap go agility and agi/crit in yellow slots.

hopefully this helps 8)

Deleted

If you are capped with trinket procc (Aka softcapped) you should gem agi if you have option to do it. If you're crit and ArP softcapped get hit and expertise capped. Then I belive haste is the best stat.

Thanks for the replies

And yes, i did some quick maths in my head, and i came up somewhere around 1050 or something to that effect ArP if i got lucky on pieces.

ATM i am hit capped, and come T10 legs, will be exp capped

For now i think i will see what comes my way in terms of gear and see how things turn out.

thanks again for the info

hi

i was for a time using also the agy geming when i was at the soft cap and had the trinket from fos,after i got deathbringers will i changed to arp geming, im not yet at the hard cap but rawr showed me that i s hould change from agy to arp and it was right.So i sugest stay with agy if you cant get deathbringers will if you can you should change to arp but best is to check it in rawr.If you only do icc 10 try to finde an icc 25 pug they ususaly kill the first 4 bosses so it shouildnt be that hard geting the trinket eventualy.About the hit/expertise they get more important once you reach the crit and arp hard cap so dont worry to much about that,if you have around 220 hit its more than enough atm.

Quote Originally Posted by gardner
    hi

i was for a time using also the agy geming when i was at the soft cap and had the trinket from fos,after i got deathbringers will i changed to arp geming, im not yet at the hard cap but rawr showed me that i s hould change from agy to arp and it was right.So i sugest stay with agy if you cant get deathbringers will if you can you should change to arp but best is to check it in rawr.If you only do icc 10 try to finde an icc 25 pug they ususaly kill the first 4 bosses so it shouildnt be that hard geting the trinket eventualy.About the hit/expertise they get more important once you reach the crit and arp hard cap so dont worry to much about that,if you have around 220 hit its more than enough atm.
    Once you are ARP Cap, you could do Hit and EXP cap since Crit is not that huge of a deal.