Everywhere these people with...

new mount and pet.

The sight of them itself is very disgusting. Casual/raiders/lowbies doesn't matter everyone bought them.

How long I have to put up with them ;(

I knew this guy who plays casually and never speaks more than 2lines in guild/trade chat, today he got mount and was rambling how everyone is scrub and complains others being casual. He is arguing nonstop in trade. WHY ? Because now he is special and need that attention.

So I see what is he upto in Dal, he parked in front of bank with shiny mount and being attention whore.

Deleted

Re: Everywhere these people with...

/ignore

I just hate it when people go all

"DURP DE DURP YOU'RE NOT BETTER THEN WE ARE"

As a person, no. But at the game they clearly are, and they worked hard to be better at it. On a side note, this mount is stupid, the only thing you've proven to me by riding around on it is that you're willing to pay 20 euros to look just like the next guy.

Cool things should require cool deeds.

On another side note (@perfection), I hope for your sake that you're trolling, because if you're not then you're a burdain to mankind and when my time comes I'm going to have to have you executed. If you're trolling however you're simply pathetic, I can forgive that.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

Its atll relative. I think Mimirons head is ugly. I would not take it given he chance. I think Invincible looks pretty cool, more so than the purchasable steed. Put the dicks on ignore, as they clearly the unimportant lot. In like a week things will be back to normal with the end game raiders being the "important" ones.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

hahah go cry some more, see if ppl care. :

15+ Year Old Account

Please put these kind of discussions in the news post regarding the mount.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/c...lizzard-store/

Thanks.

And yes, I do believe you are talking about this mount
    Dawwwwwww