Druid Frost Emblem Question

Im currently up to 100 frost badges and Im debating on which tier pieces to buy.
    I got my gloves from VOA so it kinda screwed up the order so heres my armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%C3%90riftwood

and my current though is to get legs and then shoulders for my 4 set but if I wanted to get 1400 ArP cap the best way to go would be to get helm and shoulders with crafted legs but then I miss out on the ArP. Eventually I want to drop gloves for the 264 from ICC but until then how should I go about speding the rest of my badges. I know my first two purchases should be getting t10 4 set but I dont know which pieces. THen I should get cape > idol> trinket but I guess if anyone has advice on how to get my 4 set it would be great.

Re: Druid Frost Emblem Question

i would go for the legs, i see you have no expertise at all,you should get it,its true that it gets more important once you get arp and crit to hard cap but having none isnt good and start aiming for arp hard cap once you get deathbringers will.Since you alread have the gloves go for the head or shoulders, there is no need to change them if you can get the 264 ilevel upgrade.

Re: Druid Frost Emblem Question

Quote Originally Posted by gardner
    i would go for the legs, i see you have no expertise at all,you should get it,its true that it gets more important once you get arp and crit to hard cap but having none isnt good and start aiming for arp hard cap once you get deathbringers will.Since you alread have the gloves go for the head or shoulders, there is no need to change them if you can get the 264 ilevel upgrade.
    Would you advice for going helm and keepig 251 Shoulders with ArP or go for helm and keep 264 helm with hit and crit