Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...

Re: Malfurion for the alliance. We have hope!

Quote Originally Posted by letstalklikepirates
    Malfurion has been horde since orcs first came to Azeroth.

Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by letstalklikepirates
    Malfurion has been horde since orcs first came to Azeroth.
    Furion's been neutral since the day Cenarius walked up to him and said "Learn druidism bitch."
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Furion's been neutral since the day Cenarius walked up to him and said "Learn druidism bitch."
    Yeah, Malfurion better learn how to get beaten up by an enraged Hellscream and then cowardly hide his soul into the Dream, that's true druidism.

Okay: off-topic but c'mon...all you Horde saying that your "cool" heroes die? Bullocks. I'm assuming you're referring to the Old Horde characters...who were villains. They all willingly and knowingly committed genocide on the Space Goats and tried to do the same to the Alliance. Each Horde chieftan besides Orgrim was under the blood curse. Ergo, the were all bloodthirsty savages just like the Orcs they commanded. Zul'jin, who for all intensive purposes wanted the absolute annihilation of the High Elves is somehow a hero? Bullocks. He wanted them all dead. Anyone who wants to exterminate another race, and willingly tries to do so, is a God damn villain. Plain and simple.

The Old Horde was EVIL.

Yes why can't he be In the Alliance, and be neutral in that zone, so Horde and Alliance can speak to him to save The tree. I don't see how he would be As friendly to the Horde as he would he to the Alliance. Lore wise he would probably be affiliated with the Alliance part of the cenarion circle, but he would be willing to work with the Horde.
    I mean come on, it says he Affiliated with the Alliance on Wowiki. Sorry Hordies he's ours.