Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WTS US WoW celestial steed $20

Hey all

I bought the US code while I play in the EU. I guess I was a bit rushed yesterday. /slapself
    I hope to recuperate some of my money.
    We'll handle this through skype & paypal.
    PM or reply if intrested.

EDIT: Can a mod move this to non cata general?

Re: WTS US WoW celestial steed $20

Quote Originally Posted by Rodigan
    So you bought the mount despite the price clearly showing it as dollars, and the highlighted text reading "this World of Warcraft in-game mount key applies to all present and future characters on a single North American World of Warcraft license."

Thank you come again

thx for stating what the op clearly stated....jackass

Why don't you contact the support department to fix this? Provide a proof of purchase and I am sure they can do something about it.

Bummer mate.. one of my guildies did this as well... he got all excited and accidentally brought the American one instead of the EU one :S

He's contacted Customer Service to see if they can fix the mistake however you can be sure there will be THOUSANDS of people who have done the same thing.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

So you bought the mount despite the price clearly showing it as dollars, and the highlighted text reading "this World of Warcraft in-game mount key applies to all present and future characters on a single North American World of Warcraft license."

Thank you come again
    Way to be an ass for no other sake then being an ass.

It doesn't matter the reason the OP did what he did, he's trying to get his money back and making a deal for someone else. Your reason for being a dick about it is what exactly?

Here's a bump for you OP. Hope you find someone interested. Maybe try contacting Blizzard, see if they can do something for you?

Thank you come again
    God forbid the OP makes a mistake. And, for your information, the EU one shows the price in dollars then the price in local currency underneath.

Thank you, come again.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfumonkey
    He's contacted Customer Service to see if they can fix the mistake however you can be sure there will be THOUSANDS of people who have done the same thing.
    yeah the store isn't so clear on the price, our EU have strelin euro but also dollar in some cases

try with the ticket ^^

edit: misstype

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Oh yeah completely. I also heard Blizzard is planning to conquer the world by hypnotizing their entire player base. It makes sense, you can't kill which has no life. They have found an invincible army.

Quote Originally Posted by thanie
    EU one shows the price in dollars then the price in local currency underneath.
    No, not really

The EU shows the price in EUR!, hence why it's 20EUR while the US is 25Dollars.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Ah, I was rather inebriated when I brought my horse so I just remember two currencies.

I never bought anything in the store before. So I didn't know it would display euros. Many other online stores display dollars but just convert when you pay.
    The US & EU store are exactly the same otherwise.
    Still nobody intrested?

I think it is worldwide that companies are obliged by law to give you a 10-14 days period where you can return a product and get a refund no questions asked.

So you should just contact the helpdesk of the Blizz store and you should be able to get a refund.

OP, why not just keep it until they 'sell out' and it goes up in value! Then you can make...10 quid or something, hell its a 10bag not all lost!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wartywarlock
    OP, why not just keep it until they 'sell out' and it goes up in value! Then you can make...10 quid or something, hell its a 10bag not all lost!
    They won't sell out. The amount of mounts in stock goes up all the time when they are adding new codes to the store. The amount went down because so many people were buying them and they couldn't add codes fast enough. This is not limited time offer

I see the righteous police are out in full force today. My post was made to highlight what I thought was the first of many possible paypal scams involving ppl thinking they can save a few dollars because of someones unlikely fuck up.

If I'm wrong I apologize to the OP, but the lack of any info regarding a character at least and the wording looked suspect to me, hence my obvious stating of how this is not easy to do unless very pissed or blind. Not to mention first port of call is try and sell on the most popular wow website :

God forbid the OP makes a mistake. And, for your information, the EU one shows the price in dollars then the price in local currency underneath.
    WRONG.....it shows the price as EUR with the £ underneath.

I see the righteous police are out in full force today. My post was made to highlight what I thought was the first of many possible paypal scams involving ppl thinking they can save a few dollars because of someones unlikely fuck up.

If I'm wrong I apologize to the OP, but the lack of any info regarding a character at least and the wording looked suspect to me, hence my obvious stating of how this is not easy to do unless very pissed or blind. Not to mention first port of call is try and sell on the most popular wow website :

WRONG.....it shows the price as EUR with the £ underneath.
    Thats what I realized after I tried to enter my code. It said it was region specific so I was like WTF ? After I visited the EU store I realized it was in euros instead of dollars >;<

10+ Year Old Account

if you want your money back can't you just call them? :P

Quote Originally Posted by mööh
    if you want your money back can't you just call them? :P
    I tried e-mailing them, that will take a while I guess.

There's a few posts in this thread that really say something about the people spending real money on this mount..

call the EU account & billing departement and they can fix this for you..

also if you'd looked on the EU forums (IGCS section) your not the only one

Hey, I'll buy it. PM Me your email.