simcraft qns help.

Hey, i've been messing around with Simcraft to check my DPS to my surprise Demo is doing more DPS than Affliction.

Demo - 11541 DPS
    Affliction - 11137 DPS

I'm just wondering isn't Affliction the highest dps now?

Deleted

Re: simcraft qns help.

Immolate buff pushed demo ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    Immolate buff pushed demo ahead.
    for real?

15+ Year Old Account

Rat, did you check out the latest Simcraft and get it to work yet btw?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

We had an issue Bakis (I'm on the development team).
    It got fixed. Redownload it.

And Demonology got pushed ahead in perfect no movement fights in the best gear when you gem for personal dps rather than raid dps.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Rat, did you check out the latest Simcraft and get it to work yet btw?
    Yeah - or at least it didn't give me any problems. I must have got to it after the fix.

15+ Year Old Account

oki will dl it. The issue you guys fixed is regarding the proxy settings when loading profiles from wowhead? Cos thats what buggored for me >:
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Checking... Yes, fixed in 333-2

"Sorry for the delay..... Finally got around to updating the wowhead profile import code."

If its still broken, let me know, it'll get fixed.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

will do it now, wasnt popular to paste upgrades along with BIS, part of BIS setup ~80-120 dps

Yay, works just fine again, thnx