Poll: Which class type will you lvl first in Cataclysm and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Cata lvling

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cata lvling

My lock would be quicker and easier to lvl to 85, but I think realistically, I should lvl my shammy so that I can take full advantage of all the dungeons/raids that will need healers at lvl 85.

Re: Cata lvling

Shaman,because it has always been my main and always will!

wasn't there already a thread like this?
    REAL ID was merely a setback!

Deleted

Priest because its my main

Mage, because that will be my goblin.

Deleted

my Ret ...'cause it's my main^^

then my drood or priest...or warrior or mage ? we'll se ...

My hunter becouse it's my main.. the one with all the cool mounts and such.. but if focus is cocked up once we get to try it.. I might go with my shadow priest.. just cus it's fun

Deleted

Druid, because it's *GASP* my main!

Warlock, because I am rerolling.

Hunter, my main

Ma fursona, 'cuz I'll want to at least stay with the pace of some people, and be able to explain bits to the other idiots...I mean...people, whom I associate with and tend to be much slower.

After that I've no idea! Probably a worgey warrior.
    To purr, or not to purr...

Paladin. This and this. That is all.

Probably my paladin, since it is the easiest of my chars to level. My hunter is a bit boring to level, my mage takes a lot of time, and my Dk isnt really that fun right now. Also, with my pala I won't need to drink that often, and hp isn't an issue. But still, I will take it a little slow on leveling, since I'm a great fan of the lore of the quests.

Warrior. Then probably my worgen warrior, then my shaman. I'm hanging up my paladin, they just don't interest me anymore.

Main prot pally and resto/enh shammy and then a troll druid

10+ Year Old Account

I put in lock as it would be my first FULL leveling character. But as my first to hit 85, would have to be my shaman.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Hunter, because the first thing that came into my mind after hearing about cataclysm was a female goblin with a saber pet from winterspring 3x bigger than her :P

but im guessing when I get to 60 and look at outlands/northrend I'll probably take my shaman to 85

can´t wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

I'll be leveling a human hunter, then probably a dwarf shaman and then finally either a troll druid or tauren female paladin. (I just dont like the looks of male tauren...they disturb me. ><)

Warlock, been my main for a long time nao.
    After that, my Druid, Rogue or Mage. Or reroll an UD Hunter.
    Hi

I will level my main, a Paladin.

Currently im ProtSpecced -> faast leveling.

My preparations:

1 Bag full of ManaPots
    2 Bags with flasks and buffood.

I think cata will be a great Expansion pack. In my opinion, WotLK was really great (I'm not a PvP player, so I can't talk about this section).

- Blindi [: