Poll: Which class type will you lvl first in Cataclysm and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Cata lvling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Cata lvling

I love my warrior, and some nice new abilities coming up

10+ Year Old Account

Warrior. He's only level 45 right now, but he's my only tank, and I want to powerlevel the dungeons (no quest competition, speedy queues). I may also opt for my holy paladin in case my warrior isn't 80 & geared, because healers get queues almost as fast.

Either my prot pally or dk tank so I can have instant queues the whole way to 85

10+ Year Old Account

Holy Cow ftw!!!! ;D

we all know 95% of the community is going to level their blood elf death knight's to 85, and we'll be stuck with an amazing balance of 15% healers, 15% tanks, and 70% DKs still wearing their furious gladiator gear because they didnt know they could even buy T9 for badges, doing 1200 dps dual wielding, with all their points in blood.

ill be leveling a druid.

10+ Year Old Account

i will level my mage because i dont want to tank
    ....................................................................................

My warlock. It's my main and grinding with him is fun.

I will only pvp with him on 85 and I see potential in affliction with the bigger healthpools and less damage and healing. Will oom the shit out of the healer... Or something like that

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kalanos
    we all know 95% of the community is going to level their blood elf death knight's to 85, and we'll be stuck with an amazing balance of 15% healers, 15% tanks, and 70% DKs still wearing their furious gladiator gear because they didnt know they could even buy T9 for badges, doing 1200 dps dual wielding, with all their points in blood.

ill be leveling a druid.
    I am going to level up my main, deathknight first. Then I can start raiding on it right away at 85, tanking with a 2h in blood and dpsing in unholy. Even if the new abilities seem lackluster, the new runic system looks nice. Not all lvl 80 deathknights are complete scrubs

After the DK, I'll probably level up a healer, then caster dps.

Deleted

My pally as it is my main (I'm lvl'ing it prot holy ain't it for me as leveling).

Priest because I want to heal although I have a Shaman too but I just think Priest healing is going to be more interesting and fun plus since my server is a PvP server I will have more survivability as a Shadow Priest then I would as an Enhancement or Elemental Shaman. My Shaman will probably be my second to 85 though and then my Rogue after that, my goal is to have my Shaman as my character I will use for alt runs, and my Priest as my main, and then my Rogue for PvP.

Pretty interesting so far looking at the rogues percent 3.3% i remmeber during vanilla and tbc you could barely move for rogues

meh warrior ! its mah main :>

and nothing else !
    I am the Warrior.

I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing.

Deleted

Hunter cause he always has and will be my main, next will be my dk or druid depending on which prof (bs or jc) will offer quick gold for a head start, 30k wont go far at start of cata.

Right now my main is a mage, but it's a horde, and i really miss the great alliance times. However, if my friend (which is alliance) start again, i will prolly level a paladin instead, otherwise it's gonna be my mage.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

my warrior.

the only class i really like, and has been my main since 2004.

Surprised to see Shammys as the most popular, with warriors close behind. I'd have never picked that.

Am considering powerlvling through dungeons, been doing it on my drood. But It'll mean I'll miss out on things and probably cbf'd doing the quests leading up to the dailies which is what happened on my lock main and then shammy at 80. We'll see

Shaman because we'll be badass in cata, and we're awesome anyway . And then maybe a goblin warlock or something.

My paladin was my first WoW character and I have played him as my main since day one of WoW release. Obviously I am not letting go of him. I have spent too much time and effort on him already, and I have always loved playing paladin. Obviously I shall level my paladin first.

Deleted

My Retribution/Protection Paladin gets priority to 85 (though this time I will enjoy the lore and not run through it like I did with it to 80), then I'll see the gearing system and divide time between gearing him up for raids and levelling a brand new Worgen Warrior (with whatever the hell that spec is called that lets them dual wield 2h's and protection - yes yes, another dps/tank class....Im not original at all, but I hate healing)

My main character I have been playing has been a Rogue since Vanilla, the only character I have hit max level with (60, 70, then 80) but I am currently leveling a Warrior and considering playing it instead when Cataclysm hits.

WOTLK made me quit the game (just came back yesterday to level my Warrior :P) because it was dull, I think with a new expansion if I level a new class instead of just playing my Rogue it will keep me going for longer. Plus as my Warrior I have the option to DPS or Tank which always interested me.