Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    All I see in DBZ are strains from where they're throwing lighting punch, then a character screams KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for 10 episodes preparing it, then finally fires it, and wastes our time with a 3 second obliteration of their opponent. Then it's this whole moral lessn or whatever and you're all like "YAY THEY BEAT HIM!" Until a stronger person comes along and ruins everything.

And so the cycle continues.

That's why many people grow out of DBZ. Once your a bit older and a bit wiser you can think "So.. this guy is taking 10 seconds to do one energy attack.. but they just showed vegeta moving so fast he can break the sound barrier.. so why doesn't vegeta just attack?.."

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    That's why many people grow out of DBZ. Once your a bit older and a bit wiser you can think "So.. this guy is taking 10 seconds to do one energy attack.. but they just showed vegeta moving so fast he can break the sound barrier.. so why doesn't vegeta just attack?.."
    A bit older and wiser you say...

Because watching 14/15 years old moving at turtle-speed is in wich way better than watching massive-muscolar-heavy-trained-fighters moving at the speed of light?

At least DBZ had different character to fight, nowadays it's just Naruto fighting, and rarely we see Sasuke or Kakashi, and all Naruto does are 2 techniques, the kage bunshin and the Rasengan, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post

Because watching 14/15 years old moving at turtle-speed is in wich way better than watching massive-muscolar-heavy-trained-fighters moving at the speed of light?

At least DBZ had different character to fight, nowadays it's just Naruto fighting, and rarely we see Sasuke or Kakashi, and all Naruto does are 2 techniques, the kage bunshin and the Rasengan, that's it.

ehm....kakashi is kinda dead, and sasuke just had an entire load of episodes

its up to awesomeness naruto atm for once

but ye, some new moves wouldnt be bad for naruto...he's getting dull even with the shurinken style rasengan, which im still not clear about if its not just damaging his arms again

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post

ummm you must not watch Naruto since he's been pretty much out of the picture until this Pain fight. Kakashi had JUST fought right before he died, while Naruto was in frog land training, along with a lot of the other leaf village ninjas fighting also. if anything there wasn't enough of Naruto up until now imo. who cares about Sasuke right now anyways, his time will come...

anyways i strongly disagree that its only even the fighting that makes DBZ kiddy. when i've watched it the whole anime is real kiddy it seems between all of the squiggly line emoting, and the ADD pace of it, without much backstory or complexity. i still haven't seen an anime as high production, stylish, or almost cinematic than Naruto. some of the anime moments remind me of epic movie scenes, and i honestly don't see the same complexity to tactics anywhere else. if you know of a anime with the same point me in that direction since i'll definitely give it a try...

i agree with you guys regarding his lack of moves, but they surprise me time and again as to how creative Naruto has been using them with some new twist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Izenhart your so angry

As far as DBZ's "different characters" I think they have less REAL fighters than you think. It's always, Goku's gone... bad guys show up, Krillin fights, get's blown up. Piccolo fights gets knocked out and tells gohan/goten to run. And it's pretty much that with every fighter until Goku comes a long.

Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love DBZ, I watched it everyday on cartoon network right up until Uub and Pan and all that. I just enjoy Narutos fights more because they seem like they're really choreographed.

Plus, Rock Lee+Drunken boxing. that's just epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    new manga was great

sick episode. the flashbacks were touching. shocked by hinata...

seriously after watching some of these episodes am i the only one coming away awestruck by the epicness of these shows? sometimes i'm just sitting there for a minute thinking how incredible what i just watched was on so many lvls...either i'm bias and don't know it, or it really is the greatest things i've ever watched, tv, movies, or any entertainment medium.

another epic naruto! 9 tails in action. ever since the Pain fight every episode has been awesome.
    Last edited by Spurmwhale; 2010-07-02 at 01:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, from the sound of it I was wrong to quit watching Naruto.

Deleted
    Damn, from the sound of it I was wrong to quit watching Naruto.
    You should pick it up again, Shippuden is all in all very interesting to watch, and the last ten-or-so episodes have been epic. People die, stuff happens, Naruto becomes fuckawesome.

Narutoget.com is great for streaming. :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    I just got tired of all the fillers. I don't even remember where I'm at.. I think he had just went all Super Saiyan fox for the first time and was fighting orochimaru.

(god that guys annoying.. is he still the main villain?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I do not watch the episodes but I read the mangas.

And I think the guy with that weird mask is the bad guy now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I just got tired of all the fillers. I don't even remember where I'm at.. I think he had just went all Super Saiyan fox for the first time and was fighting orochimaru.

Haha, no, he got pwnd. :-)

He died during the battle where sasuke betrayed him .... and he thought he could handle and ucicha sasuke's sharingan ....

yeah...filers they werent too long for me to realize they were fillers unlike bleach the 2 tails arc was a bit boring but now that this part of the series is comming to an end and theres talks of an even older naruto and the 4th ninja world war i expect alot to change. oh and theres big things in the future i wont spoil lets just say sasuke and "the hidden leaf" break up and someone sent there big brother to take care of him.