#Blizzchat info for Warlocks here

I wrote up this article to help people get started for the #BlizzChat tonight.

http://felfire.com/warlock/twitter-developer-chat/

I wanted to rally up as many voices as I could to get involved and asking the hard questions.

If you have any good questions that you plan on asking Blizzard for the #BlizzChat, leave them here or at my site in the comments so I can add them to the post. (I am constantly updating it)
    http://felfire.com/ - A Warlocks Source for World of Warcraft

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/felfireblog

The Twitter Warlock List: http://twitter.com/FelFireBlog/wicked-warlocks/members

15+ Year Old Account

Re: #Blizzchat info for Warlocks here

They won't answer the hard questions because they take more than 140 characters!

But good post, /thumbsup

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    They won't answer the hard questions because they take more than 140 characters!

But good post, /thumbsup
    "Due to the character limitation on responses within Twitter, all answers will be posted on the World of Warcraft forums in a dedicated thread."

15+ Year Old Account

Ah ha!

My only question is how they expect to deal with dot-clipping mechanics in cataclysm. Old way meant if you cast too soon you clipped and the proposed changes mean if you cast too late you clip but the later you cast the more dps you do. Therefore you're punished for casting way early or having variable latency, which is worse.

R.I.P. YARG

I've got a myspace, a facebook, and many other accounts on different sites that are for things like that. I am not making a twitter account.
    Instead, i will post some questions here that i have.

If demon soul removes the demon in order to use, what will happen to the demo lock that is there for mainly demonic pact?

Is fel fire, the new warlock spell, the only one that is going to produce green fire, or will we also get a minor glyph, Glyph of Fel fire, that makes all fire spells green for 15 seconds. I say 15 seconds because that seems like a fair enought ammount of time.

Will the felguard get a raidwide bloodlust? Please. Call it Incantation of the Demons.

And finally, will there actually be the moose Ghostcrawler promised and the pony Deathwing promised?
    Normally, I am not one to post, but only read. If I find an interesting topic, you might see me again.

Question

Are we going to be seeing anymore Soul Burn ideas? Or are the one's given pretty much what the goal is?
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

10+ Year Old Account

My question would be if they had any new info on the Demon Soul Spell. It feels a bit meh to say we get a spell that does different things according to what demon we use and then not saying anything about what that is.

I'm wondering what the point of Dark Intent is. It seems like it will turn into a static buff that you get. One warlocks casts it on another warlock, who casts it on another, so on and so fourth. If blizz is trying to move away from static increases in damage, why add something that boils down to an uninteresting mechanic thats a flat damage increase.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Oh, I just thought of something else.

All mortal strike type healing debuffs are being reduced to 20% reduced healing. All of these abilities were specifically listed. Shadow Embrace was missing from that list. Does this mean it will not be altered in the same way?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    Oh, I just thought of something else.

All mortal strike type healing debuffs are being reduced to 20% reduced healing. All of these abilities were specifically listed. Shadow Embrace was missing from that list. Does this mean it will not be altered in the same way?
    That's a good question that I bet would get answered though your might need to shorten it.
    http://felfire.com/ - A Warlocks Source for World of Warcraft

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/felfireblog

The Twitter Warlock List: http://twitter.com/FelFireBlog/wicked-warlocks/members

15+ Year Old Account

Shadow Embrace is a special case because it only reduces hot effects. I would imagine it would go down to 20% as well, still requiring 3 stacks to get there.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    I'm wondering what the point of Dark Intent is. It seems like it will turn into a static buff that you get. One warlocks casts it on another warlock, who casts it on another, so on and so fourth. If blizz is trying to move away from static increases in damage, why add something that boils down to an uninteresting mechanic thats a flat damage increase.
    "Increases the target's chance for a critical effect with periodic damage or healing spells by 3%. When the target lands a crit, you get a buff to your damage for 10 seconds. This effect stacks up to three times."

My only answer to that would be that it exponentially buffs the raid as the gear improves. So the better the crit classes gear the more your damage increases, especially now that we can choose who to give it too.

So using dark intent on a resto druid maybe better than using it on a noob arcane mage. Seeing as the amount of hots they will have out at any one time will get you 3 stacks the fastest. and depending on whether your raid needs more heals or more dps for a particular encounter, this could help the comp nicely
    More pew pew less QQ

Let me know when they fix the BS that is rolling damage buffs on corruption(A true fix of updating damage procs and crit when damage is delt). Fixing that broken mechanic will make cata an instant buy from me. Until I hear about that fix I shall be unhappy with the class.

btw

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

fu--ing... useless
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroydaman
    I've got a myspace, a facebook, and many other accounts on different sites that are for things like that. I am not making a twitter account.
    Instead, i will post some questions here that i have.

If demon soul removes the demon in order to use, what will happen to the demo lock that is there for mainly demonic pact?

Is fel fire, the new warlock spell, the only one that is going to produce green fire, or will we also get a minor glyph, Glyph of Fel fire, that makes all fire spells green for 15 seconds. I say 15 seconds because that seems like a fair enought ammount of time.

Will the felguard get a raidwide bloodlust? Please. Call it Incantation of the Demons.

And finally, will there actually be the moose Ghostcrawler promised and the pony Deathwing promised?
    Will people please stop asking for cosmetic changes while Warlocks still have real issues. Honestly, its like asking for a new paint job for a rusted out gremlin
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.