To my fellow Frost DW Dk's

Do you die a little on the inside when you see a hunter with 2x bloodvenom blades or frost cleavers?

I hope I'm not the only one. I know the stats are great for them, but it just irks me.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: To my fellow Frost DW Dk's

Why would we die inside, their just as good for them, as it is for us...(maybe not AS good, but still good). If a hunter were to get it over me, i wouldnt care a lot. Raid is a group of people working together, one upgrade for one person, improves the raids performance as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

I never understood why other hunters preferred DWing to Polearm/Staves

I don't think I could ever do it :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

It's like a warrior/rogue winning a hunter's bow/gun.

Shit ain't right.

10+ Year Old Account

I die a little inside at anyone who has those bad-asses. (Frost is my off-spec)

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack
    Why would we die inside, their just as good for them, as it is for us...(maybe not AS good, but still good). If a hunter were to get it over me, i wouldnt care a lot. Raid is a group of people working together, one upgrade for one person, improves the raids performance as a whole.
    I actually did care when the loot council distributed Byrntroll to the guild Off-tank who's DPS spec was never used for raids, whereas mine was, it could of benefited the raid if it went to me instead..

As long as there were no melee classes that needed them, then I see no issue with Hunters using them. Melee get priority on melee weapons, hunters get priority on ranged weapons.

I do die a bit inside. I also die when I see mute rogues using Bloodvenom Blade.

:/

No, but I died a little inside when the clueless pug RL let an unholy DK win a BVB over my DW Frost DK.

I brought up the fact that he rolled (and lost) on Bryntroll and then rolled and won and the BVB but no one seemed to care.

The DK's justification? He already had a bone warden's splitter so the BVB complete the set!

The vomit in my mouth did not taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Caean
    No, but I died a little inside when the clueless pug RL let an unholy DK win a BVB over my DW Frost DK.

I brought up the fact that he rolled (and lost) on Bryntroll and then rolled and won and the BVB but no one seemed to care.

The DK's justification? He already had a bone warden's splitter so the BVB complete the set!

The vomit in my mouth did not taste good.
    Yeah, gotta hate stuff like this in pugs and hell, even some average guilds.

This goes for enh shams, rogues, and DKs when it comes to weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrallwall
    Do you die a little on the inside when you see a hunter with 2x bloodvenom blades or frost cleavers?

I hope I'm not the only one. I know the stats are great for them, but it just irks me.
    I don't die inside, I was the best DK in the guild so I was allowed the 2x blood venoms before anyone else even the rogues.

if a hunter duel wields he will get more AP from the enchants, 110AP with 2 hander or get 2 +65 or +60 i forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

15+ Year Old Account

There's not really a point in this thread aside from loot qq, isn't there? (If I've overlooked the deeper meaning...tell me)
    /locked