Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: #BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter 4/16

Seems that Paladin whinners won again.

YAY RET INTERRUPT OMGGGG YAY!!! (Another one!)
    Lok'tar Ogar!

I don't have a Twitter account and don't feel like making one, could someone possibly ask this question:

"Looking at Goblins and Worgen, their models seem to be higher resolution and contain more polygons than all the other races, therefore they look much better. Any plans to upgrade the models of the other races to be on par with the two new races?"

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Q. What information/ideas can you share on PvP utility in the Retribution tree? Mandatory gap closer/interrupt question. Not having a cleanse will hurt. :\
    A. Retribution paladins will be getting an interrupt.
    HELL YEAH!! This should calm down the Retadins (as myself =P)

Unfortunately, not having a Twitter account, this reminds me of the Class Previews. My F5 pressing finger is getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Me0w
    Can't everyone tweet them and ask if heirlooms will work 80-85? :P
    They've already said they won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by asgarth
    Seems that Paladin whinners won again.
    i no rite whne ulook at arena junkies ret paladins are just all over the place

oh wait that's holy paladins, warriors, druids, priests and mages.

Quote Originally Posted by velasius
    They've already said they won't work.
    Oh, right. Thanks!

Deleted

Wow! I was planning to completely ditch my resto. druid when I return to WoW in Cataclysm...after these tweets, seems the old bird still has some life, still twitching!

Awww, no answers about what powers Demon Soul will give you.

Quote Originally Posted by TillieTill
    Wee my question!

[blizzquote]Q. With all the new changes to Demonology warlocks, do you plan to implement any threat reduction talent unique for Demonology?
    A. Threat is something that we want to be binary. You should only really ever worry about pulling threat from a tank during the first thirty seconds or so, when the tank is still establishing threat, not two minutes in because your DPS was too high. In a nutshell, we’ll make sure you don’t have to stop DPS during a fight because of your threat level (ala Hodir).
    Threat reduction? Srsly? Demon Soul > Thread reduction. -.-

Lol yay a ret interrupt, I hope it'll be somewhat ranged or I still will never touch a frost mage w/out cleanse

Quote Originally Posted by Ellva
    Lol yay a ret interrupt, I hope it'll be somewhat ranged or I still will never touch a frost mage w/out cleanse
    Frost Resist Aura!

A: We are changing the old zones probably more than most players realize. A place like Stonetalon is virtually unrecognizable. It has all new quests and item rewards and dramatic changes to the landscape. A zone like Western Plaguelands has actually been updated to reflect the fact that the Scourge are in retreat (which is not to say that the zone is without its dangers). Everywhere you’re going to see something new and surprising.

I like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

A. Some of the new Balance talents for druids, like Solar Beam, which works like Freya’s spell where it instantly silences a target and they have to move out of the beam to get rid of the debuff.
    Wow grats druids !

Quote Originally Posted by Holycola
    A: We are changing the old zones probably more than most players realize. A place like Stonetalon is virtually unrecognizable. It has all new quests and item rewards and dramatic changes to the landscape. A zone like Western Plaguelands has actually been updated to reflect the fact that the Scourge are in retreat (which is not to say that the zone is without its dangers). Everywhere you’re going to see something new and surprising.
    Jeebus, yes. I haven't visited Stonetalon Mountains since Classic. I hated it that much.

Leacl

I like this
    I almost cried out of happiness...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by asgarth
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

A. Some of the new Balance talents for druids, like Solar Beam, which works like Freya’s spell where it instantly silences a target and they have to move out of the beam to get rid of the debuff.
    Wow grats druids !
    Whoah! Jeez, a silence spell for *balance* druids? I'd never have thunk it! Druids getting some serious lurv from Blizzard, lol

I like this
    In one way it's exciting, in one way it's a bit sad since you'll never again see those zones like they used to be... :'(

10+ Year Old Account

"let’s just say we have a large, Egyptian-themed desert zone in Cataclysm…."

Camel mounts?