Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: #BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter 4/16

Druids solar beam sounds cool, so quiet about shamans...

[img width=300]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/226/a/d/SolarBeam_Power_by_Esepibe.png[/img]

New moonkin farm casting solarbeam?

Quote Originally Posted by sethers656
    I cant wait for Cata.... changes all are really shaping up....

People need to stop wining and cyring about some of the changes though. We still have ALL of beta to go though. if any nubers are unbalanced, it is very easy to change them.

I dont know too much about PvP, but I know there is a LOT more balance pvp and pve wise in Wrath, and I bet it will be even better in Cata.
    Bro, take some time typing stuff. And it's perfectly fine to 'wining and crying' about spells, because look where sentry totem got us. Look what Regeneration got us, look what a bashed to the ground BM got us, etc, etc. How are you so sure all things will be fixed in Cata? And in THIS specific beta?

"SOLLARRRRR

BEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    #BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter 4/16
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    Something you could
    Q: Where is my moose?
    A: Well, we’re looking for a zone where moose would really fit. Unfortunately we did the perfect zone for them, Grizzly Hills, already. On the other hand, let’s just say we have a large, Egyptian-themed desert zone in Cataclysm.

Hello silithus, this is already a very egyptian themed zone, and we all remember the Opening event of Ahn'Qiraj.. not to mention the anubis looking guards in AQ40 and last boss in AQ10..

Anyhow.. all of this sounds very exciting.

10+ Year Old Account

To me it all sounds like same old same old..

Q. now people are better can we have hard raids again?
    A. Heroic mode is for you.

Same heroic mode which gets nerfed after Ensidia do it. I mean now they even give players 5,10,15% buffs to get heroic content done, and its only been a month or two..

Q. Paladins are getting all the priest spells, aren't we supposed to be different
    A. Well, what if your friend is a paladin, but priests are better in that instance.. you need to play with your friends right?

C'mon Blizz, this is the same old watered down, homogenised, everyone must be able to do everything stuff as Wotlk. I assumed from all the QQ about these things and the falling subscriber numbers that they'd realise they failed with raiding and classes in Wrath and would go back to what worked. Guess not.

Bring back Hardcore MMO please.

Some of the new Balance talents for druids, like Solar Beam, which works like Freya’s spell where it instantly silences a target and they have to move out of the beam to get rid of the debuff.
    FINALLY A SILENCE TO BALANCE DRUIDS! WE WILL BE USEFUL IN PVP AFTER ALL!!!

/evil laugh

WoW will stay in history as the game where whiners and crying babies were getting what they wanted.
    It's sad how blizzard ignores thousand of constructive posts with evidence and suggestions and gives in in some
    pages of moaning and crying over the forums.

Pathetic.

Solar Beam is going to be ownage

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon
    WoW will stay in history as the game where whiners and crying babies were getting what they wanted.
    It's sad how blizzard ignores thousand of constructive posts with evidence and suggestions and gives in in some
    pages of moaning and crying over the forums.

Pathetic.
    Isn't that whining?
    Mark my words: When we are a year into Cataclysm, posts about "Oh, WotLK was soo great" will start appearing.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our current plan, is that in Cataclysm, you can learn a new rank of flying that lets all flying mounts move at 310% (even current 280% mounts). That will probably be as fast as mounts will ever get. We don’t like it that when you get a 310% mount that you stop using your old ones.
    Imagine how much this is going to cost. I mean, people don't need 310, so wouldn't Blizzard consider this a luxury and make it very expensive? I'm sure they're thinking of this in terms of a new money sink.

[blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24401849960/blizzchat-developer-chat-on-twitter-4-16/][size=3][b][color=#90FF53]Miscellaneous[/color][/b][/size"]
    A: Well, we’re looking for a zone where moose would really fit. Unfortunately we did the perfect zone for them, Grizzly Hills, already. On the other hand, let’s just say we have a large, Egyptian-themed desert zone in Cataclysm.

Zarhym, where's my camel. I'll hold onto that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Soothing Voice
    [blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24401849960/blizzchat-developer-chat-on-twitter-4-16/][size=3][b][color=#90FF53]Miscellaneous[/color][/b][/size"]

Zarhym, where's my camel. I'll hold onto that one.
    My first toughts as wel! Camel with 1 bump for the solo riders and a camel with 2 bumps for 2 additional passengers

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaby
    Isn't that whining?
    Dunon is it? Paladins where asking for ages for interrupt and lower burst/survivability and gap closer and utility and nothing happened untill pam pam pam they floated the forums with crying posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrounds
    Our current plan, is that in Cataclysm, you can learn a new rank of flying that lets all flying mounts move at 310% (even current 280% mounts). That will probably be as fast as mounts will ever get. We don’t like it that when you get a 310% mount that you stop using your old ones.
    Imagine how much this is going to cost. I mean, people don't need 310, so wouldn't Blizzard consider this a luxury and make it very expensive? I'm sure they're thinking of this in terms of a new money sink.
    It will only be learnable for those who earn the achievement, presumably for zero gold.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrounds
    I would hope ,in thier infinite wisdom (and no, thats not mockery, i love blizz devs for thier hard work and concious thinking) that they reward those who ALREADY have a 310% mount by scaling the expense to fit the achievement of already earning this reward, so lets say 1K G to train if you do not currently own a 310% mount, 100G if you do. Just a suggestion, thoughts anyone?

EDIT: or what the poster above said....

Q: With more players raiding in Wrath of the Lich King than ever before, do you plan to raise the difficulty to accommodate our new skill/experience?
    A: The heroic difficulty is designed for the players looking for more of a challenge. One of the things we learned from Icecrown is that we unlocked the heroic modes so late that players had tons of practice on the encounters on normal mode, so the step up was smaller than it was in say Ulduar when players on hard mode were still learning some of the encounter basics. (In our defense though, because of the time of year we released Icecrown we made a conscious decision to not ask players to choose between holiday events and hard-mode raiding.)
    Lie. The biggest problem with such stuff is that everything available on PTR, and the actual (paying) players has to test every single bit of content before it gets to live. Those people who involved in hardcore raiding _must go_ and play on PTR too if they dont want to loose experience with the upcoming content.
    At the end when a new content is released on live is already obsoloted because nothing new in it really.
    And this is sad.
    <Method> Tntmaxy #1 #2

the new moonkin:

A new age is upon us...the age..of CATACLYSM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

All looks pretty damn awesome to me!