Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Solo ZG tiger boss as a Shadowpriest, no bugs

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop
    tried that lately? for the past few weeks, he's been "unsolo-able" for me, bugs and resets after doing 1% damage to him
    That's because you fail. Turn off pet and don't use army.

And learn game mechanics (y)

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Lots of people over-reacted because they thought it was a pserver due to having 8 marks and not using them. :P
    I was thinking "omgninja" :P But maybe his guild must have a full tanking set to they're Blood prince council - tank

nah, didnt ninja them, no1 in guild needs them now days, originally i just took them to mess with my friends, but i will use 5 more of them of the 11 i currently have (still need 3 off set holy, and using 2 for extra shadow pieces for resi enchants), anyways as i said this isn't anything like bragging, i just made a vid cus no1 else did, and am using mmo-champ forums to get it publicity!

Yea, I've been soloing on my prot pally (have to interrupt), hunter (just let heals go off and burn down), and demo lock (drain healer's mana) for awhile. I'd love to try on my rogue though.

ya its pretty easy

Why do you have so many tokens anyways lol.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    My favorite part was when he said "You can pretty much do it with no gear at all"

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    But maybe his guild must have a full tanking set to they're Blood prince council - tank
    Except you don't use Tier gear to tank that, unless you want to have incredibly low health, even with double stam trinkets.

This would also mean he'd have to spend badges to buy two sets of the same gear, when it's much, much easier to just go farm battlegrounds and get easy PvP gear.

So, no. I highly doubt they gave him eight tokens for "blood prince tanking gear".

Quote Originally Posted by xMoore
    2 for extra shadow pieces for resi enchants!
    PvP enchants on Tier gear? I seem to be missing something, here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    Except you don't use Tier gear to tank that, unless you want to have incredibly low health, even with double stam trinkets.

This would also mean he'd have to spend badges to buy two sets of the same gear, when it's much, much easier to just go farm battlegrounds and get easy PvP gear.

So, no. I highly doubt they gave him eight tokens for "blood prince tanking gear".

PvP enchants on Tier gear? I seem to be missing something, here.
    yes, you're missing something, its called a tier set bonus... its very good in pvp, 20 resil to chest, and resil shoulder / helm enchant is superior for pvp over the crit ones, sorry you missed that

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    Im sorry, but you healers acting like this wouldn't be hard to do, are mistakenly wrong.
    You have to take into account the adds heal the boss and they need to die with the same time frame.
    She heals whoever has the lowest health, so it is extremely easy to "force" her to heal who u want her to heal.

A shadow priest and pvp in the same sentence...on a serious note gz on the soloing I guess.

15+ Year Old Account

hardly any kind of impressive on a class that can heal

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe
    hardly any kind of impressive on a class that can heal
    hes right. not impressive at all. but still grats on doing it.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like a hotfix for the door glitch, tryed it many times, correctly, i can grab teh kittiez but the boss will still reset

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    tried that lately? for the past few weeks, he's been "unsolo-able" for me, bugs and resets after doing 1% damage to him
    As a DK you can't have your ghoul out or be specced in to blood worms. In either case he will MC you and you will kill your ghoul or worms and then he resets.