Thread: Lich King

Lich King

I would like to ask people who did Lich King on 10man for some tips about,yesterday i went with a pug and we killed 11/12(and we used vent) but didn't try lich so we will today.Evry dps has 7k+ and we aren't realy that much geared 3healers are alts so can we do it?Heres mine armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Deathminion
    sry for my english
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Lich King

took my guild about 8 hours in total practice to get it (with almost the same group each week). Phase 1 was easy to get down but phase 2 took longer. once the phase 2-3 transition was down we got to P3 every try and was only a couple of tries after that.
    Just need focus and concentration and co-ordination with things like stuns of the Val'kyr, move from defile instantly and spread out from people when vile spirits attack (if not killing them, which is what we did)
    Ladies and Gentleman. I have a very important news story. I want all of you, to stop what you are doing and listen. CANNONBALL

Defile is tough. Infest is tough. With alt healers they are both going to be hard.

But yeah, totally doable. Best of luck.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Thank you for your reply's

It depends how many if any of the players have some experience of the fight (even on another character). I've completed the lich king 10 in a full alt raid without any difficulties (2 tries I think) but we all already knew the fight.

If you are going in there having only watched vids or reading about it i'd be suprised if you manage to deal with the defile.

You do have the 10% buff in your favour which should make it doable once you work out how best to deal with defile and valky'rs.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio
    It depends how many if any of the players have some experience of the fight (even on another character). I've completed the lich king 10 in a full alt raid without any difficulties (2 tries I think) but we all already knew the fight.

If you are going in there having only watched vids or reading about it i'd be suprised if you manage to deal with the defile.

You do have the 10% buff in your favour which should make it doable once you work out how best to deal with defile and valky'rs.
    Well these alts did this on their mains y but i think it will be few try's to make best tactic

Can i put chains of ice on valkyrs or they will resist?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DEADCRUEL
    Can i put chains of ice on valkyrs or they will resist?
    Yes, but the slow is capped at 50% for the valkyr, so preferrably something that doesn't diminish so fast is preferred. Hamstring is amazing, infected wounds if you have a feral tank is ez as well.