Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: If you could choose one thing to fix about pvp.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    16k killshots on 1k+ resilience.
    Yeah, make it 8K, that will help

Line of Sight....as a caster I would pay millions to get that out of the game.
    "I remember you, in the mountains!"

...Umm...no you don't...I never did the Kirin Tor questline...you must be mistaking me for someone else.

"Well this is awkward"

Ghostcrawler promised me a pony, so he gave me the Celestial Steed!
    ...oh...$20?
    On second thought....take it back

Deleted

RPM lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zka
    Yeah, make it 8K, that will help
    Helps if you have any defensive CD like pain supression up (counting 8k before the dmg redcution from PS) or a PW:S. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro
    I'd probably make it so you can't attack players more then 9 levels below you. Basically, if its grey you can't attack it. Unless it attacks you first, in which case you get a 'free for all' tag on you for 10 minutes.

Just sick of being ganked when I'm leveling characters. It isn't big or clever, its just bullying by people who aren't skilled enough to fight people closer to their own level.

Sad thing is, I wasn't ganked at all in Northrend on my last character. Maybe the gankers were worried I might actually be able to fight back?
    Its called go play on a PvE server....

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    Yeah. PvP was fine before resilience. Resilience has kind of just made PvP a shity gimmick.

I mean it doesn't even make sense. People complain about lore? I agree, but I don't care so much. Aye, Lothar's death being altered sort of irritated me, but whatever. At least they changed it to something. Explain resilience.

AYE THIS SET OF ARMOR HAS BEEN SUBMERGED IN A VERY THICK CONCENTRATION OF BULLSHIT
    . IT ABSORBS DAMAGE MORE THAN THAT OTHER SET OF ARMOR YOU GOT FROM FELLING THE LICH KING, BUT ONLY AGAINST OTHER HERO'S SUCH AS YOURSELF. IT'S ALSO WEAKER AGAINST MINIONS OF THE SCOURGE AND THAT LOT, OR ORC GUARDS. BUT NOT ORC WARRIORS (players).

So you're saying that even though an orc warrior player is an orc just the same as an Orgrimmar guard, that somehow he's different? I mean ffffff what. I thought my warrior was just as human as any other human walking around in Stormwind selling bread and begging for copper.
    quoted for awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by King
    Explain resilience.

AYE THIS SET OF ARMOR HAS BEEN SUBMERGED IN A VERY THICK CONCENTRATION OF BULLSHIT.

Deleted

...easy: make pvp changes not affect pve, ffs!

I would probably want the 2v2 bracket to be balanced. if that couldn't happen which i don't see happening, then i would probably want to reduce the damage done by most players (i don't like getting global-ed =[ ). But, from what i have read from the cataclysm changes it seems that the damage will be less since we'll have more health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I am personally fine with how PvP is on my Hunter. One thing I would like change is Rogues and their Stun-Lock (I hear it takes Skill to Stunlock), and your survival (as a Hunter) depending entirely on your Trinket being off Cooldown and being used at the correct time.
    I also hear it takes skill to kite rogues as a hunter/blow them up whenever they're not right by your feet/dont have evasion up

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh
    I just want Blizzard to stop their progression towards complete class homogenization. It seems like every update one or a few classes gets a buff that makes them similar to another class. I liked pvp more when each class brought something unique to the fight. Although this is still true for the most part, it just seems like everyone is slowly getting the exact same skills. For example, a priest is able to disarm with a spell.... w t f ?
    Hey thats good for you, but no. those days we're terrible. When one class could stomp every single other one just because of how 'unique' it was, I prefer homogenization, it means you can play the class you like without sucking just because of your class. They are going in the right direction. Go play a free MMO if you want unbalanced classes again

Swap mana burn to mages, no healer should have that much power over others :'(
    Mages are the masters of controlling mana!

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkonen
    Swap mana burn to mages, no healer should have that much power over others :'(
    Mages are the masters of controlling mana!
    Poly dps, burn healer dry while rogue stuns him? No thanks.

Druids not able to heal themselves to 100% on Hots alone while being Balance and casting Starfall that crits for shitloads outside the main target.

Quote Originally Posted by supazio
    Poly dps, burn healer dry while rogue stuns him? No thanks.
    Erm, I think its much worse having the mage casting Frostbolt/Arcane Blast than doing Mana Burn in 2v2 comp. Not gonna see the day when mage-rogue team is based on ooming enemy healer..

CC > Mana Burn

Vanish and CoS workin properly vs everyone and everything, end of dont QQ nops

Quote Originally Posted by Nmb1ez
    Fix PvP DRs on fears and sheeps. The DR reset timer is ridiculous, after the sheep/fear goes from 10/5/3 seconds, it resets, allowing for another 10/5/3 seconds. Gives me headache, but oh well, I could QQ about every other class (even my own).
    It's 8/4/2 not 10/5/3...

I would fix interrupts. Rogues kick, Dk's mind freeze, warriors pummel?, not to mention the infamous "w" key, 75% through cast? just run through them.

Not only can we not get distance, as it is right now we can't even cast.

Resilience is a crutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    It's 8/4/2 not 10/5/3...

I would fix interrupts. Rogues kick, Dk's mind freeze, warriors pummel?, not to mention the infamous "w" key, 75% through cast? just run through them.

Not only can we not get distance, as it is right now we can't even cast.
    It's 10 / 5 / 2.5 seconds, but it can be lowered by meta gems and talents (atleast the fear can).

I'd remove resiliance.
    Remove all the retarded lolburst some classes have. (Like Blizzard done to deathknights)
    Remove all crappy CC that allows the same teams to win every season with no effort.
    Remove offensive abilities from resto druids and disc priests. (IE: Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Wrath and Mana Burn)

Remove crappy lol stuns (Because being stunned to death is always fun)

Make knockbacks give a 2 second global cooldown to all abilities after use.

Remove 100% crit strike chance from some abilities (IE: Lava Burst after a Flame Shock.

Etc etc

Give people Titels again Hate my scout titel I want a better one from PvP