Poll: Do you want plainsrunning back in game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Tauren Racial Update

k nvm then, I thought u meant more of a passive sprint type thing. If its a cast and you cant use it while carrying anything than thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobGrey
    I personally wanted them to do something like the op was talking about, only instead of a tauren racial, I thought it'd be cool for engineers to get a rocket boot "mount" that would give you the rocket boot sprint animation but act with the same rules as a ground mount. >.>
    YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    You guys need to read the original post.

i keep seeing all these "NO OP FLAG RUNNER" nonsense. if they made it so it had the same abilities as a mount...

can you mount carrying the flag in wsg? no. Oh, okay then. I guess it was stupid for you to respond then.

The tauren ghost spirits in borean tundra already do this ability when they chase after you (all those ghost taunka between borgorok outpost and amber ledge), it looks sweet.

when they cast(just like you cast a mount) they run in place, building up momentum.. they burst off in full fledge tauren running power.

it's the same as a mount, purely cosmetic.. i was just curious if others thought it would be cool to have.
    For it to be fair, Taurens would HAVE to be able to ride mounts as well. Unless, they you are going to give them plains flying as well? Maybe, you do teh chicken emote for 10 secs then take off?

If this was special option for Taurens, that would be cool but there would be way too much QQing about it.

If not, cancel flying for everyone & do away with the 50 & 100 mounts achivements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

Yeah this would be awesome.

Bring back the WORLD and WAR in World of Warcraft

I'll pass, thanks. Kodo do well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    Tauren paladin grabs the Flag
    Tauren paladin fires up Plains running
    Tauren paladin enables crusader aura
    Tauren paladin /y l2p bitches!

ot: I think they could easily implement this if they would really want to, but then again, blizz rarely seems to want the same as players do
    It would function exactly the same as a mount in every way.

It's not a sprint, it's a mount.

Think of it as an invisible mount where the Tauren has a running animation.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by JacobGrey
    I personally wanted them to do something like the op was talking about, only instead of a tauren racial, I thought it'd be cool for engineers to get a rocket boot "mount" that would give you the rocket boot sprint animation but act with the same rules as a ground mount. >.>
    That would be 100 times more awesome than the megeneers chopper / mechano hog. Make it 1,5 seconds of a little animation starting your engines ala chainsaw, and then, boost away!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wysard
    For it to be fair, Taurens would HAVE to be able to ride mounts as well. Unless, they you are going to give them plains flying as well? Maybe, you do teh chicken emote for 10 secs then take off?

If this was special option for Taurens, that would be cool but there would be way too much QQing about it.

If not, cancel flying for everyone & do away with the 50 & 100 mounts achivements.
    LMAO! You just gave me the most hilarious image in my head i cracked up laughing. I can just imagine a tauren running on the spot for a few seconds getting angry than suddenly he shoots into the air and starts running through the air.XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    1- they could do this in instances, causing accidental boss pulls
    Man I want them to bring it back just for the potential for hilarity. Traps in ICC.. the Blood Council.. Marrowgar.. So many practical applications to make taurens funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

the reply pf some people shows me that they did not even read eletharins post

it would be a great addition to this game, something "tauren only"-thing (it would not be a real raciel because it does not change the pve oder pvp-part, it is only cosmetic, like the celestial steed )

I'd have to say yes, as they would then be using the same spell mechanic as mounts. It does sound a bit ridiculous to go to your mount trainer, and be all like: "Yeah, so, uhm, I want to learn how to run!"