Keylogged, Just a thought.

I posted a thread here a few weeks ago about being hacked. But I got hacked once again but everything is restored. First of all, I think I've done a very stupid thing :P
    I think I got tricked by one of those phishing e-mails saying that my account has been involved within trading/selling. I've read about them alot and still I get frightened when they show up and I hestitate to do as they say. What if I've been tricked two or three times? :
    Got a new e-mail about this yesterday and I removed it right away. Could it be the hacker trying to retake the account once again because he lost "connection"?
    I've followed the guide here on mmo-champion "How to remove keyloggers" and I can't find one bad thing on my computer, nothing.
    Could this mean that I do not have a keylogger on my computer or am I just very unlucky in my scans? Harass me or not!
    I'm just here looking for other's thoughts/opinions!
    I'm posting my Hijackthis log and Anti-maleware log within 5 minutes to see if there problem is there.

Re: Keylogged, Just a thought.

1) Get authenticator
    2) Delete all mail that asks you to send anything via eMail

If something legit comes from Blizzard, they will ask you to log in to battle.net site, they will not ask you to reply to any emails ever. Do not click any links in eMails either, just type in batte.net into web browser's address bar and log in manually if needed.

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Yeah, ordered authenticator the 2th of April, but it hasn't showed up yet >

Phishing scams (the fake emails) rely on you giving them your information, rather than using a keylogger. That's likely why you don't see any keylogger on your system. A few things to keep in mind:

• Blizzard will never ask for your password
    • Blizzard emails will greet you by name, rather than a generic "Greetings!" or something stupid
    • Blizzard emails will be grammatically correct, which can't be said for 95% of phishing scams
    • The "From" address on emails is easily faked. Check the message headers for the "Reply-To" address instead. This procedure varies depending on what email system you're using
    • Blizzard will never ask for your password (no, this wasn't accidentally added twice)
    • Never click random links from your email. Copy/paste them or manually type them instead. It's too easy to make a link look different from what it really is. Example: http://www.battle.net. It looks like battle.net, but goes to tomshouseofhackingyourwowaccount.com
    • Blizzard will ban your account first and ask questions second. If you get an email and think it's authentic, try logging into the game. If you can, it's a scam. If you're banned, then it might be authentic